CHAPTER 2 :Hey!wait!

some times later the big cafe which name is Coco arrive.I get off from car and go inside the Cafe.this is my second time came in this cafe.when I was a little girl I came here with my mum and dad for once.then mum and dad go another country for her job.they live together.they came to me 1 time in a month.I came here for study and I will stay here.I also go to them in Christmas. my mom and dad always send me money.

I go inside the cafe.there I sow so many people.but the problem is How can I understand.I did not take his number!*God how stupid am I?!how can I forget?!*

I send a massage to Anna to send me the number of that man.now I have to wait.so I go near a table and sit there while putting my bag on table.

I take out a book from my bag and start reading.

I don't know how minute have passed.I look up and sow around.my eyes stop on a boy.this is my first time I staring at a boy this long.

How can he is very handsome?!his eyes was on a book which he hold.his joy line is so perfect.his figure just perfect no muscles nothing I don't like boys who have muscles.he..he is look like Chinese drama actors.I feel like my heart betting fast then normal.this feeling is very strange.

Tink! tink!

Suddenly my mack a sound and came in my sense.I open the phone.uff! finnaly she replied.I open the phone for sow the photo.

But when I look at the photo.I can't believe my own eyes.I feel like I am day dreaming.it's him!yes it's that man who I just sow.I aging move my neck and sow beside me.

But where is he?! wait wait are not he was just here?!for finding him I look here and there and sow that he is going out side

*Is he thinking I won't came?!no no I have to stop him!*

I stand up from my chair and run to him.he was already going out from the cafe.

I shouted "hey! wait!"

*God I forget his name*

He didn't even look at me.I again shouted..."Hey

you the handsome boy.who is going out!wait

Everyone look at me after hearing me.and at last he turn around and look at me finnaly.

Everyone again start do there work.and he is coming towards me.my heart beat again start beating fast.he came infront of me and said..."so you are Olivia Williams?"

I think he is angry on me.I should not call him like that.

"Y..yes it's me"I give my answers nervously.

"Oh I see then let's sit talk?"he asked me coldly.

"Sure"I replied