Chapter 12 : the truth

In the collage Olivia was sitting there silently.Anna came inside and sit beside her.she was again and looking at her that she was sitting silently.

"Hey,Olivia" she call her but no response she get.

"OLIVIA!"she shouted and finally Olivia came in her sense.

"Uhh...huh?wh..what?"she said and look beside her and sow Anna was sitting there.

"When you came?"Olivia ask Anna.hearing this Anna shocked.

"what are you saying?you didn't saw me when I came?"

"Ah...I..I am sorry..I was thinking"Olivia give her answer with nervous.

'what were you thinking?"

"Nothing 😅"

"Tell me the truth!"

"I am telling you the truth"

"No you are not.don't forgot that I am your best friend!"

Hearing this Olivia was silent for some times then she suddenly said...

"I lost my first kiss"

She said while looking on the floor.

"Oh!I see"Anna at first then she realizes what Olivia said.

"WHAT!"
"ouch my ear"
"Who kiss you?"
"I won't tell you"
"You have to!"
"Why should I?"
"I am your best friend"

Anna was very excited and Olivia was confused what to say.
"I..."
Before she finish her word the bell rang.
"Tsk!"Anna give a disturb expression.
Olivia feel some relief.

Then the professor came and start teaching them

After the college Olivia run away from there as soon as she can.it was her good luck that Anna went to office room for some work.
She came back in the flat and throw her bag on bed and close the door.she was very tired beacuse she came home while running.

She open the bathroom door and go inside.Olivia open her dress and start taking bath.She was singing while bathing suddenly he hear the door bell.

"Who the hell is now?!"Her mood pissed off she take out from bath too and start drying herself but the bell again rang.

"COMING!"Olivia shout from bathroom.after that she wear bath robe and came out.

Her hair was all wet.