CHAPTER 9 : Girlfriend

she was silent for a second then finally she spoke,"oh!so you don't like her too?then tell me what kind of girl you like?"

I clam a bit and replied,"Mom, when I will like then I will tell you,ok?"

''when?what did you mean by when?your this when take 5 years you know?''she replied.

''mum I only 27 now what's the big deal?there still have time''I said

''for that I am saying choose someone now and understand each other,that will more good''she said

''ok I will think about it"I said that because I don't want anymore quarrel with her about this.

but she again said what make me shocked a bit

"Adam,I gave you enough time and 2 years pass just like this.but this time I am forcing you.if you find girlfriend for you in this year.next year in January your marriage with that girl will must happen."

"what?but mom...!"she even give me time for replying and she cute the call.

"WHAT THE HELL!"I shout out and throw my phone on the bed.

After sometime I was sitting on the bed like that then I sow a file was putting beside me.I take that in hand and sow it was her story.

I just open the file and start reading the story.

I was a bit shocked.her story is really good.I was expecting that she is not that good writer and thinking to say her "no" but this is good.

even my mood became good.

after reading 10 or 12 pages my eyes become heavy. I lie down on the bed and close my eyes and I fell asleep.

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐~

Olivia's POV

I open my eyes and sow in the clock.but this time my heart was clam.beacuse today I was not late.I still had time.

I woke up slowly with sleepy eyes.

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♬♩♪♩♬♩♪♩

suddenly my alarm clock what was beside my bed and Putting on table.start ringing.

I take out my hand and close the alarm.

''yeam~''I attach my arms.then get down from my bed.

I start mobile towers the bathroom door. I was walking like a drunk girl.and like different time I suddenly...

#bump!#

''OUCH!MY HEAD!''

I bump into the wall while going inside the bathroom.as I was working while closing my eyes for that I didn't sow the wall.

it was hurting.I go inside the bathroom while rubbing my head by my hand.I am used with this everyday.so this doesn't matter to me.

yes you think the right.I am very careless.for that my mum were scold me all the time. but now she can't because I am no more staying with her.

it make me sad sometime because I really miss her very much.and also make me relief sometime because if she stay here she must eat my ear after shouting on me.

because I became more lazy after staying alone. 🙂