CHAPTER 7 : It's you?!

I cama back to my flat and about to take out my keys from my bag.But when I look up I was shocked.
I feel I am blushing after sow their kissing.I take out my phone and take a photo."*wow!I am gonna use it in my online novel*"I think and smiling.

I don't know How long their kiss was going.after taking there photo I run into my room.they did not notice me."Thank God"

.....

Then make cup noodles 10 min later and start eating.

while eating I go outside to my balcony.I start eating there.from my balcony the city look so beautiful in night.

then I suddenly go a door opening sounds from beside me I look at there and shocked a bit.not a bit totally shocked.

"it's him!yes it's really him!"I was looking there while widen my eyes.He still didn't notice me.

he was wearing his night dress.but he still look very handsome in this too.

I sow he was about this way and I look another way immediately.

like this I going inside the room but a sound stop me.

"Hello"

I turn around while smiling in nervous."ha ha ha hello"

"it's you?!"he replied shockley

"oh it's you what a small world"well I know that it's him but I have to tell like this because I can't le him understand that I saw him before.

"what are you doing here!"he ask me

"well I am new here.just came yesterday."I said

"so it's you who came new here?"he again said.

"well can I ask you about my novel?How is going?"do you think about it?"I say in one breath.

I see he was silent for some times then he finally said"still not,that is too big.so I need time."

"ok"I replied him.

"then I am going"I said him

"ok see you later"he replied me.

I came back to my room. because the door was made by Crystal so everything can sow from outside for that I give the curtain whose color was baby pink.

after coming in I open the laptop and start writing my online novel.this is quite famous.not that much but it's ok.
I am happy with it.

I was writing but suddenly some things come to my mind.What I should came fast.

"The picture I take outside of my room that boy was.....!"

I suddenly take out my phone and open my phone's Album.and that photo came out.I look at that boy in the photo very carefully.

"yes it's him!"

I was glad to see that.

"he also have a girlfriend?why didn't he say that to public.He is very famous after all.I was searching about him in Google night.so many girl want to became her girlfriend."

"*it's really odd he should tell that.who can be this girl.she must be a actress or like that*"