CHAPTER 4 : massage

Now I have to bath.I can't sleep peacefully if I don't take bath.I go to my room and take my clothes and towel and go inside the bathroom. I take out some water and full my bathtub with water. And put my clothes aside. I take matches what was put on a small rack besides my birthday. I give fire to candles. The candles were decorated besides my bathtub.

I close the lights.and the candles' light Start glowing in darkness and make a beautiful image. Open my phone and go to YouTube.I start a piano music video and put the phone on a safe place that water can't touch that.

When the music start I start opening my dress and go inside of the bathtub.I took some rose pell and give in water.the colour of the rose pell was light green.I said in the fats that I like every soft colour.

I take a small bottle of rose perfume and lean that.two drop of perfume water came out and fell inside the water making sounds ~drip drip~

I put that aside and give lean a side of bathtub.I feel like my all tiredness fly away.

I love taking bath like this since I was a little girl.I fell very happy like this.like I am in a fantasy world.

After sometimes I came out from bathroom. Today I am very sleepy for that I take small time or else I will take minimum 40 min.

I go in my room and dress up.after that I sow my mum's missed call in my phone.today I am really tired I put my phone on table lye down on bed.

ᑎEXT ᗰOᖇᑎIᑎG

The sun's light was coming on my face.my eyes tightly close for that and I don't like.I take a pillow and turn around while hiding my face by pillow.I don't know how many time I was sleeping like that.

Suddenly I sit up "shit!I forget today I have to go to university!" I spoke loudly.but suddenly I remember our University is closed for 2 weeks.I take my phone from table and open it.

"Mum send me messages?"I remember that last night mum was called me.I open the massage.
🌼🌼🌼🌼
{𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑒!𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡.𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙.𝐼 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡.𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝐼 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑦 𝑎 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑦.𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒.𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟.𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒.
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦.𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑘𝑒𝑦.𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛.𝑚𝑢𝑚,𝑑𝑎𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒~}
🌼🌼🌼🌼
"What?!what the hell?!"I was totally shocked after reading my mum's message.they buy a flat for me even didn't tell me?

I want to move some where else like that I like this place.but I can't do anything I have to go there.

I again sow my mum send me the address.I start packing my things up.

3 hours later I arrive in front of that flat where I will live from now on.I go inside and take the key of my room.when I sow the flat I really don't believe so I again sow the massage and sow the flat's name .yes,it is that flat.so beautiful.

I open my room's door and came inside I put every small things of mine and the furnitures is coming by a big car.so I have to wait.

I start walking here and there and sow the hole room of mine.this is really beautiful.