CHAPTER 8 : I can't take it anymore

"By the way this is not my business" I said and throw my phone on bed and turn to write again.

AFTER 2 HOURS~

"I finally update 3 Episode" I said while starching my arms.my eyes were becoming close.I was very sleepy.I woke up go to bed.

 Adam's POV

I came out to the balcony.what I used to go every evening.I feel fresh.and after that annoying woman left I really want to send my time alone for some times.

today even that woman dare to kiss me.what the hell!

it's all for my mom and dad.they choose that actress for me.and I know she only on my money.and today she dare to kiss me.Now I am gonna clear everything to my parents.

I can't take it anymore.

I was thinking this all then I turn beside me.and I sow a girl was back to me.I think that is my new neighbour.I didn't notice her

I say Hello to her.and then I sow she turn to me slowly.But this time I was shocked after show her face.

it's you?!I said.

How can I forget her.She is the first woman who I met very strange.who call someone like that?

then she say "oh it's you?what a small world"

"what are you doing here?"I asked her

"well I am new here.just came yesterday."she replied.

oh so she came new here for that I did not know.

"well can I ask you about my novel?How is going?"do you think about it?"she replied me in one breath.

about her story I still not get enough time to read.today I was busy with that woman.

but if I said this to her she I don't what will she think about me so I said,"still not,that is too big.so I need time."

she replied me,"ok"

then she said " then I am going"

I replied,"ok see you later"

then she go back to her room.and pull the curtain what's color was baby pink.

I was looking there.and then my phone what was I side my room start ringing.

I came back to my room.and pull the curtain what's color is white.I take my phone what was on bed.

I sow on the screen and that was my mother.I think she want to ask me about today's blind date.

I pick up the phone and said coldly "Hello mum"

she didn't say any other things and asked exactly "How was your blind date son?is she good girl?are not she beautiful?"
she asked me so many questions.

I became a bit angry and replied "Mum!stop asking me about her!fast of all-she is not a good girl, second-she is not my type, third-she like my money not me!"

I said in one breath.