The First Encounter

3:46pm: College

I didn't know what to expect, the college was huge and overwhelming, it was my first time dealing with so many strangers myself, as back then I always go everywhere with Jisu, and she would handle all the talking. 

You can do this, Chaeryeong-ah, you're doing good. Just keep smiling and nodding. 

I walked up to the 2nd floor, where my next class was going to be. As I was searching for my class, I noticed that the class was filled with students, laughing in groups which I pictured them like hyenas surrounding me, teasing me before completely devouring me since I knew I was going to be the outcast here. I rarely talk to people, if I were to be honest I don't even like people. 

I stood there for several seconds, frozen. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm wanna die, please let me die... 

I saw the students started to point fingers, staring at me like I'm a weirdo, which I'll admit I am. More and more students start to look towards my direction, and I started to panic. Behind me, a husky voice ringed through my left ear, but it was a whisper, it was tender, it sent a chilling sensation down my spine...

Ryujin (Whispers)

If you're not gonna go in, can you at least give me some space?

I broke my freeze, looking back at whoever it was, I was stunned again... This time, just to marvel the most beautiful face I've ever seen in my life, her features were distinct and sharp, with a blonde, short hair, and her eyes... Oh my her eyes... I fell in love with that memesrizing gaze of hers just by looking at her. It was plainly unfair and I started to believe that God does have his favorites. She was beautiful and handsome, and still is.

Ryujin

Are you... just going to stand there or...?

I shook my head, and took a step back, my face were as red as a plate of tteokbokki sauce, I was blushing through my cheeks as if someone has slapped me across my face twice. I bowed apologetically, even though we were the same age, I instantly regretted my action, it was stupid. It was even worse as I start hearing her chuckling. 

Ryujin (Chuckles)

Cute. But I really have to go in though, excuse me cutie.

Chaeryeong (Stutters)

S... sure, I'm rea... really sorry!

She patted on my head and walked straight in, I was speechless, I blushed even harder, I guess I was drunk at that point... 

Did that just happen??? Wha- what did she just... Excuse me what the fu-

Ryujin

Hey cutie! Come sit here!

My body unfroze, and unknowingly followed her command, I walked to the seat beside her and placed my belongings and sat down. I didn't make any eye contact with her, mainly because I don't want to faint or get a heart attack on my first day in college, I did not want to be the headline on any news coverage. 

Breaking News: Girl dies from excessive exposure to stunning, breathtaking classmate... That sounds nice :)

 I was nervous, even without any eye contact I felt the intense, charismatic aura that she possesed, I've never felt this kind of aura in my life since this is my first time sitting beside such a gorgeous figure... Again it was overwhelming, but it felt nice to have someone to stare at when the classes get boring... Maybe that will be the highlight of my college life, who knows?