I'm Her Girlfriend

5:22pm: Remote Beach

It was beautiful, watching the dazzling glow of the blue sea as the cool breeze grazed through my face. It had been some time since I relaxed and been to a beach, Jisu was taking selfies and capturing the view from afar, while swatting away the bugs that were pestering her. The sun was about to set, with my eyes glued to the stunning view. Until Jisu came running to me. 

Jisu (Shouting)

Yah! Chaeryeong-ah!

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

What's up?

Jisu (Excited)

A couple of guys asked us if we wanna go to a party tonight.

Chaeryeong

And what did you say?

Jisu (Giddy)

Yes! Of course we're going!

Chaeryeong

We?

Jisu

Oh come on! We're here to have fun remember?

Chaeryeong

I mean yeah, but I don't feel like partying with strangers.

Jisu (Pleading)

Come on... Just this once babe... Please...

I couldn't resist her, her eyes were like a cute little puppy begging for treats.

Chaeryeong

Fine, but don't get too drunk or I'll leave you there.

Jisu (Cheering)

You got it babe! WOOHOOOO! 

Jisu pranced away with the happiest look on her face. A buzz on my phone vibrated the table beside me, it was a notification... From Ryujin. I looked up towards Jisu, she was gone, running towards the group of guys. Confirming the coast is clear, I opened up the message. 

Chaeryeong's Phone:

Ryujin:

Hey, where are you now?

Chaeryeong:

Muchangpo, why?

Ryujin:

Just wanna ask if you wanna get dinner together.

Chaeryeong:

Maybe next time.

Ryujin:

Sure. Have fun and come back safely.

Chaeryeong:

I will.

Back to Chaeryeong:

My heart fluttered, unlike the composure I had when I text her, I was like a deer running into headlights. It was a different vibe that I got from Ryujin, for once, it felt... normal. That night in the ward, was engraved in my mind. It was one of the best night I've ever experienced, even now when I think of it my body gets hot. The sex we had was different from others, it wasn't just raw and pure lust, it was more... loving and affectionate. Something changed between us, and maybe, it was for the better.