(Special Part: Ryujin's POV) - Into The Woods

10:50pm: Forest

She left again... 

It was awkward between us, but I could feel a spark, I knew she wanted me, but why is she lying? There were questions in my mind waiting to be answered. So I decided to follow her, I don't want to lose my fun. 

I was approximately 20 steps behind her, admiring her enticing figure. With the moonlight glowing onto her, it was stunning, it was a picture perfect scenery I never want to forget. 

She's beautiful.

I saw her suddenly halting her footsteps. I thought she realized she was being followed, I hid behind a tree peeking at her, but she never looked back. I saw that her movements were weird... All of a sudden she hopped behind a tree, hiding from something. I was curious, what is she hiding from? 

She poked her head out from the side of the tree, peeking at something... A couple of seconds later, I witnessed a view that was familiar and yet shocking, she's reaching her hand down her pants, with another hand covering her mouth. 

Is she touching herself?

I could see that she was trembling, her hands going faster and faster. I crossed my legs, trying to hold back the urge to touch myself, but what I'm seeing is beyond any imaginable view. She was so sexy, licking her fingers and fondling her breasts, it was... majestic. I loved every second of what I'm seeing, I remembered the night where she touched herself in front of me, my pussy was drenching, watching my little playtoy yearning for me...

I attempted to sneak up on her, slowly I tip toed towards her, until a sudden force pulled me backwards, with a hand covering my mouth. I couldn't scream, I thought I was being attacked, until the person turned me around, it was Yeji. 

Yeji (Whispers)

You like what you see?

Ryujin (Whispers)

Yeji-unnie? What are you doing here?

Yeji (Whispers)

I saw you guys left for a walk, I thought you guys were gonna have some "private" fun without me.

Ryujin (Whispers)

I was ju-

Yeji shushed me with her fingers, slowly putting 2 of her fingers inside my mouth, gathering my saliva... She takes her fingers out, and slides her hand down her pants, and moaned, while biting her lips, I could feel her body tremble. 

Yeji (Whispers)

You can have your fun later, but I want mine, now.

I wasn't in the mood for Yeji, but I guess I'll have to work with what I got. 

Ryujin (Whispers)

Get down on your knees.

Yeji (Whispers)

Yes, daddy...

Ryujin (Whispers)

Take it off.

Yeji took my pants off, then my panties.