Into The Woods

4 days after the confession, 11:23pm: Jisu's Place

I was waiting for Jisu, at the lobby, we were supposed to meet up at 11:30pm and catch the bus to go to the campsite. It was a MT (Membership Training) that was planned a few days ealier, me and Jisu decided to go there together, deciding that it was time for me to get to know other people. Since I was only close to Jisu, and... It was a trip to get my mind off of what happened, maybe get to make some "friends." 

Jisu came running out of the lift. 

Jisu (Excited)

Got your stuff? I got some extra sunscreen and mosquito repellent. 

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

Yeap, all ready to go. 

Jisu

I'm kinda surprised you were willing to come with me though, you sure you're gonna be okay? You can still consider a detour.

Chaeryeong

I'm fine, it's going to be fun.

Jisu

Alright then, that's settled. Let's go babe!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:02pm: Campsite

The weather was nice, not too hot, the sun was shining through the forest, depicting a majestic view. Jisu and I were busy setting up the tents while the others were preparing the ingredients for dinner. Roughly 15 of us freshmen were gathered here, some of which made some progress knowing their fellow classmates. 

Out of nowhere, a familiar figure showed up. 

Ryujin

Need some help?

Jisu and I were shocked, assumed that she wouldn't come.

Great, just the person I didn't want to see. 

Jisu

Ryujin? I thought you weren't coming.

Ryujin (Smiles)

I was bored at home anyways, came to have fun.

Jisu (Giddy)

Great, the more the better.

An awkward silence, Jisu sensed that I wasn't going to talk, as I pretended to be busy pushing the poles through the hole of the tent cover. 

Jisu (Cheekily)

Ryujin-ah, why don't you go help Chaeryeong out, I'll go check on the others.

Ryujin (Smiles)

Sure.

Choi Jisu I swear to God one day I'm gonn-

Ryujin

Here, let me help.

Chaeryeong