Friends? With Benefits?

2:37pm: Lecture Hall

A couple days after the hook up with Ryujin, I hadn't seen her since. She was not in class, she wasn't at the bar, I was dying to see her again. 

And that's why you should've asked her number dumbass...

Jisu (Giddy)

So when can I meet this... Ryujin?

Chaeryeong

I don't know, pay attention come on.

Jisu pouted, I didn't mean to be rude but... I was on edge, is it because of me? That made Ryujin didn't want to see me? I was perplexed, I missed her... Wait what? Miss her? What was I thinking? She clearly said she's not into dating, what am I doing? Why am I so obsessed with her? Wh- 

Ryujin (Smiles)

Can I sit next to you?

And there she was, right in front of me, there was butterflies in my stomach. 

Sh- she's here! 

I'm trying to process my thoughts and feelings, but I'm so engrossed in her beauty that I literally forgot we're in a middle of a class, screw the class, she's my life right now, she's everything I need. 

Ryujin

Chaeryeong-ah?

She called my name! She called my name! Oh my God!

I snapped out of it, realizing I've been staring way too long. 

Chaeryeong

S-sorry sorry, yeah sure!

I noticed Jisu was staring as well, with her mouth wide open, I can't exactly blame her because she is really attractive. I pulled Jisu's shirt, trying to snap her out of it. She reluctantly moved inside, while still staring at Ryujin. The 3 of us sit in awkwardness, silence. Until Jisu's curiousity prompted her to ask questions. 

Jisu (Whispers)

She's Ryujin?! You slept with her?!

Chaeryeong (Whispers)

Keep it down! It's not a big deal okay?

Jisu (Whispers)

Not a big deal?! She's fucking hot! Holy shit I can't believe you actualy slept with her!

I have no idea why, but I started to feel a bit proud of myself even though Jisu was making fun of me. Jisu was right, even I couldn't believe I slept with the hottest girl in campus. But another feeling started to creep inside me, yes, she's the hottest girl I've ever seen, but that could only mean one thing, she certainly did not, only slept with me. 

Ryujin turned her head towards me, smirking, fuck she's so sexy when she does that. 

Ryujin

You kinda need to stop doing that.

Chaeryeong

S- Sorry.

Awkward silence, I could feel her intense gaze towards me, I was blushing really hard.