Focus On Me

(Chaeryeong's POV)

6:32pm: Lecture Hall 

After back to back lectures, me and Jisu were packing up our stuff exhaustedly, ready to leave for dinner. As Jisu was packing her stuff. 

Jisu (Excited)

Hey Chae, you wanna hit the bar after dinner? It's been a long time since we drank.

Chaeryeong

I'll have to pass, I gotta go check up on Yuna.

Jisu

Oh yeah... I totally forgotten about that, how is she by the way?

Chaeryeong

She's getting better, but I'm still kinda worried about her.

Jisu (Worried)

I should visit her someday, b- but I'm kinda scared of Ryujin.

Right... Ryujin...

I scanned the entire hall, realized that she's not in again. I sighed out of disappointment. 

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

It's fine, Yuna will be happy to see you.

Jisu (Timidly)

Are you sure?

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:02pm: Yuna's Ward

I knocked on the door, and slowly opened it. I saw Ryujin wiping Yuna's hand, she turned her head towards us, but with a cold look. I greeted them.

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

Hey guys.

Ryujin ignored me, turning her head back to Yuna and continued wiping. Yuna's head peeked out of Ryujin's body. 

Yuna (Excited)

Oh, Chaeryeong-unnie!

Jisu popped out behind me, timidly.

Jisu (Timidly)

H- hi Yuna... Hi Ryujin...

Ryujin continued to ignore us, I thought that maybe she was just in a bad mood. Yuna on the other hand, was excited to see Jisu.

Yuna (Shocked)

J- Jisu unnie?! Is that you?!

Jisu (Smiled)

Hey Yuna.

Yuna was excited and happy, of course seeing a new face is always more fun, also it's been a while since the MT where they met and did stuff...