Everything Changed

2 Years Later:

During that 2 year period, everything seemed pretty normal yet amazing. The time spent with Ryujin was fun and she never ceased to keep me at my toes, literally. Our relationship grew closer as we got to know each other better, of course, tons and tons of sex help. It might sound cliche for a lot of people but, it was like we were meant for each other. 

Of course our college life played a big part as we were active in events, open days, orientations, concerts, stage play, and many more. I was glad I got to enjoy every single bit of what college has offered. But it was then I decided to initiate a bold move, one that Ryujin never saw it coming, and it hit her like a truck. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin's House: 7:54pm 

Ryujin (Shocked)

Abroad?! But why?!

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

It's just... I wanna experience more. Don't get me wrong I had so much fun here, especially with you. But I wanna live more, I wanna go out and see other things.

Ryujin

What about me?!

I looked at her solemned face, she knew I wasn't going to change my mind. So I held her hand, trying my best to convince her instead.

Chaeryeong (Softly Smiles)

You can come with me.

Ryujin (Stern)

No, not without Yuna.

And it ended just like that, I couldn't continue further, I knew Ryujin wasn't going to leave Yuna all by herself.

Ryujin

So you're just going to leave? Just like that?

Chaeryeong

What do you mean "just like that?" Do you know how much I'm going to miss you?

Ryujin looked away, facepalming.

Chaeryeong

I know you're going to miss me too... But, we have our own lives to live. Things are going to change anyway.

Ryujin

How long? Are you going to be away...

I gulped loudly, this was the hardest part, the part that I dreaded. But eventually, I had to tell her.

Chaeryeong (Nervously)

2 years...

Ryujin (Exclaimed)

2?! 2 years?!

Chaeryeong

It's an exchange program, I gotta finish those 2 years to get my degree... I-