Take Me To Heaven

1:48pm: Lecture Hall

It's hard not to think about that night, it bothered me for quite some time. For the past 3 days I've been avoiding Ryujin, I want to avoid talking about what happened at the club, it was awkward and I certainly do not want to overstep my boundaries and annoy her. I told everything to Jisu, as expected, she couldn't hold back her excitement. 

Jisu (Sarcastically)

For starters, how in the world do you get so many pretty girls to sleep you?

Chaeryeong

It... it just happened I guess.

Jisu (Cheekily)

Let me tell you something babe, if it's up to me? I'll keep them both.

Chaeryeong (Confused)

Wh- what?! 

Jisu

Think about it, you don't have to commit anything, and you get to have incredible sex with 2 incredible girls. Don't you know how lucky you are?

I stayed silent, processing what Jisu said, and to be frank, she was right. I have nothing to lose, I get to have my fun and move on, literally whenever I want to... But deep down in me I felt different, I didn't want to sleep with multiple people, I want Ryujin, and only her. 

Jisu (Worried)

Oh no... I know that look...

Chaeryeong

What?

Jisu

Please tell me it's not true...

Chaeryeong (Impatient)

What?! Tell you what?

Jisu

You're in love with Ryujin aren't you?!

Silence, I was stunned, I didn't know what to say or react. I'm not sure about my feelings, but... How can I be in love with someone I literally don't fully know about and in such a short period of time, that's impossible. 

Chaeryeong

Wha- no! Of course not!

Jisu

Chae, I've known you for almost 10 years now, I'm literally your ONLY friend, you really think you can lie to me?

Chaeryeong

I'm telling you the truth, I'm not in love with her.

Jisu saw my resolve and sensed an affirmation from my words. She sighed in relief.

Jisu

Alright, well let me give you an advice, as amazingly hot as Ryujin is, is dangerous to get into a relationship with her.