I'm Your S**t

[] = is an indication of Spanish dialogue 

Specka Club: 2:00am 

I had no idea what I got myself into, everything was a blur, seeing afterimages of strangers walking past our tables. Like there was laughing gas sprayed in the club, I found myself constantly laughing, intoxicated under the influence of alcohol. Our tables were filled with empty glasses, drinks were spilled, purses and wallets left unattended, needless to say it was a huge mess. 

Miya then appeared in front of me. 

Miya (Shouting)

[Chae! Come on, dance floor!]

Chaeryeong (Exhausted_

[I can't... I'm done...]

Miya (Shouting)

[Oh come on! We'll leave soon I promise!]

I couldn't find the energy or strength to reject her, the urge to let loose roamed through my body and mind. I grabbed Miya's hand and stumbled to the dance floor. 

We were literally blinded by the lights, blasted by the music, and squeezed by the crowd, but it still wasn't enough to deter our intentions of getting lost in the crowd, under the loud music. We were jumping, hyping up the strangers we never met before, it was... amazing. And what made my night better, was witnessing Miya getting into it with a girl, turning her back, grinding uncontrollably against her crotch. I cheered and laughed at the sight. 

Someone's gonna get luckyyyy... 

My eyes were barely open, wide enough to look around at the crowd. My body was getting hot, I needed... something in me... The alcohol had finally took complete control of my body, I wanted to find someone to rail the absolute shit out of me, I was tired of bad sex, tired of faking like I enjoyed having intercourse with Vincent, but I knew the reprecussions of my decisions will cost a lot... But fuck that, I needed some fun, for just one night. 

My horniness however, took a sharp turn for the worse as from the corner of my eye, I noticed a familiar figure...

N- no way...

She was there... with her friends... in this club, a feet away from me... in fucking Madrid, Spain! 

Chaeryeong (Shocked)

[Sh- Shin Ryujin?!]

She didn't answer, busy grabbing some other bitch's waist, whispering into her ears.

My jealousy and lust prompted to ignore all signs. I desperately wanted her, there was no feeling of love, no reminiscence of the past, all I cared was now, getting fucked by her. 

Fuck it, she's mine...

Without a second of hesitation, gathering the last of my consciousness and walked towards her. I pulled her arms until she was facing me. 

Ryujin

[Wha-]

Before she could say anything, my tongue was already in her mouth, grazing hers...