Can We Be Friends?

9:04am: Tent

The sun was shining through the tent, I woke up with the sunlight resting on my face. As I turned to the side, Ryujin was right beside me, sound asleep. The warm feeling of her arms that I used as my pillow was more than comfort, it felt right. I looked at her for a brief moment, soaking in her beauty that I just couldn't get enough. 

If only my mornings were like this all the time...

I slowly sat up, avoiding waking her up, I looked at her closely and pecked her on her forehead. As I got up, Ryujin pulled me back down, patting on my head. 

Ryujin (Sleepily)

Just a couple more minutes.

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

I'll go get us some breakfast.

Ryujin (Soft)

I'm not hungry, just stay with me.

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

Alright.

I couldn't resist her adorableness, it wouldn't hurt to stay with her longer anyways. 

Ryujin

Did you sleep well?

Chaeryeong (Smiles)

The best sleep I've ever had.

Ryujin

I kinda lost track about yesterday, did we....

Chaeryeong (Chuckles)

No, we just fell asleep.

Ryujin smiled for a bit, but then her expression changed.

Ryujin (Apologetic)

I'm sorry about yesterday, it wasn't right for me to react that way.

Chaeryeong (Guilt)

It's okay, I'm sorry as well... I- uh, I swear I'm not a pervert, it's just... I couldn't hold it in.

Ryujin

You could've come to me.

Chaeryeong

It's just... I'm scared...

Ryujin sat up, she was curious.

Ryujin

Why?

Chaeryeong

I really wanted to... But... I felt like I should move on.

Ryujin

You mean... Like find someone else?

Chaeryeong

No, I want to move on... from us. It's clear that we shouldn't be together this often. We're different people looking for different things.