Tell Me Everything (Part 1)

8:47pm: College Festival Night

It was a vibrant evening, crowding with students having the time of their lives. Every booth were packed with students, enjoying their snacks and games with their friends. The atmosphere was lively, I went to check on Yeji-unnie's booth and fortunately they managed to settle their issues, each member was busy, but with a smile on their faces. Especially Yeji-unnie, well, being complimented hundreds and thousands of times from guys and girls does put you in a good mood. Her smile was bright, warmly greeting students, of course no shortage of flirting as well. 

I walked around the festival, and was taken aback at how smoothly this night was going, I spotted Jisu playing around with the committees at one of the game booth, having the best time of her life. It was really heart-warming to see, especially since this was the first event that I have ever participated in, thanks to Jisu's persuasion. I continued to check around the booths, greeting everyone, it was really nice. 

Until everything came crashing down... 

Student A (Screams)

AHHH!

Student B (Worried)

Yah! Heejin-ah, are you okay?!

Student A: Heejin (In pain)

M- My leg... it hurts...

Student B (Worried)

Shit... We gotta go to the hospital.

Heejin (In pain)

No, it's fine, you stay here and take care of the booth, I'll be okay.

Student B (Worried)

Bu-

Chaeryeong

I'll take her, don't worry.

I gently picked up Heejin with her arms around my neck, and slowly walked her away from the booth. It turns out her left leg was crushed by a heavy box of drinks that fell down from the table. Because of the crowd, everyone was pushing around and ultimately knocked over the box carelessly. Unfortunately caught Heejin's leg, she could still walk for a bit, but it was safer to consult a doctor. 

Heejin (Guilt)

Sorry Chaeryeong-ah, troubling you...

Chaeryeong

Of course not, you're injured, it's important to look after you.

Heejin

Thank you...

We called for a cab, I slowly helped Heejin into the cab, she was aching in pain... I got into the front seat and told the driver to head to the nearest hospital. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:34pm: Glennhawks Hospital

I waited outside for Heejin, nervously. Hoping that it wouldn't be anything serious...

The doctor walked out of the ward.