Chapter 7

~Mishika's POV~

Their is something very wrong with me,something very strange. Is my soul being replaced with some young, 15 year old teenage girl looking for a hot boyfriend? I offered him to invade my comfort space and make my home his even for a few days. I don't regret it because I really don't have the capacity to see dead bodies piling up. I lost a real good friend and if I had not made this offer,most of the hospital patients or doctors or nurse might be dead by tomorrow. But was bringing the person so close to you after he has intoxicated your mind and aroused all the aphrodisiacs is a good idea? Absolutely not! Just deal with it now.

I was done with my duties so now I drove my car closer to the emergency exit and parked right in front. Michael was supposed to move out at midnight when the darkness is at peak and minds are most distraught.

I went back up to Michael's room and he was standing at the window, his body shone in the moonlight as his crisp white shirt hugged his abs and a Chopard watch adorned his wrists. He was back in his formals,ready to walk into meetings any moment.

He did not make the slightest movement at my arrival yet somehow he said,"How can you let a stranger enter your home? I could be an axe murderer for all you know." His back still at me.

"I really do not care if you are an axe murderer, something in my heart tells me you would never kill me." I said faithfully.

"You know nothing about me."
"So you have said."

"You aren't scared like other girls,you haven't searched my name on web or tried to match my face with an arsonist. Why are you so confident with a fucking stranger?" Their was anger in his voice or maybe guilt,it was hard to interpret.

"Well, I am not like other girls. And you will see that soon." I was different but was I stupid to not overreact about this at all? He has been acting shady since the first day. Why does my heart wants to trust him after what I have been through?

"You really are different." His soft words broke me out of trance. Now he was leaning on the window sill,staring at me. The moonlight now carved his strong shoulders and biceps and that made him look more handsome.

I smiled softly. The door burst open.
"Boss, it's time." Nick entered first followed by Jason and a dupe Michael.
Mason had actually done a fantastic job. His curly hair was now straight and had more volume. He wore an outfit exactly similar like the one Michael wore right now. He had even copied the tattoos in such short notice.

"Okay this is my address. You guys can drop in to see him anytime." I typed my address in one of their phones.

"Please take care of him." Mason grabbed both of my hands and made puppy eyes at me.

"Yes,I promise I will." I said. He squeezed my hands even harder.

"Will you give him his medicines? He hates them since a child." Ohmygoddd he really was in the verge of tears and wouldn't dare let go of me.

"Enough fucker." Michael got up from his resting position and grabbed hold of my wrist and in a single jolt,pulled my hands away from Mason's clutches.

Okay thankyou Mr Big Bad and Scary. He walked to get our bags from the couch,opened the door and walked out of the room,all this without leaving my hand. He was way too strong for me to pull away so I was practically being dragged along.

"First thing you should know about me- I do not share. What belongs to me,only belongs to me, mi Vida." He said.

What is that fluttering in my stomach? Butterflies. Or the flag of my destruction? Because this guy will be the end of me.