Chapter 15

~Michael's POV~

"You guys are being followed." Mason said in a hurried tone.

"What?" I was confused but annoyed. I couldn't let those fuckers hurt her again or for her to see my reality.

"Yes, there is a black SUV just right behind your car."

"What's wrong?" Mishika asked looking at me and fear dripping in her voice.

I ignored her and asked Mason,
"What are our chances, Mase?"

"We couldn't make out much but it is just one person and they have been following you for quiet long but haven't shot so our guess is they are trying to find out who is helping you." My breath increased and I felt the monstrous claws inside me flex their deadly arms.
Fucking hell! They are not going to see her face,let alone following her.

"Thanks Mase." I hung up the call and faced her with a look of caution and sobriety.

"We are being followed." Their is no time to beat around the bush now.

"What do we do,Michael? Are they going to hurt us like the other ones?" Fear and shock held her in a chokehold as she prevented the quiver in her voice.

"No one touches you ever again except me. Loose them, mi Vida."

"Are you sure?"

"Never been more. Lose them."
She spinned her head on the road and revved on the engine as the car sped out from the lonely roads,cutting through the chilly winds.

But the fucker in that black SUV was no dummy. He lost us for the first few minutes but soon caught up with us.

Mishika increased her speed and accelerated the gears,pretty sure she had broken the speed limit quiet long ago. A quick peek at the speedometer confirmed my thoughts and my dick hardened. She was all soft and gentle shit but she could be as vicious as the wolf and the thought made my dick throb painfully in my pants.

The black SUV kept advancing but the distance created was something he could never fill. It was about time he is going to lose us for good,jackass.

"Holy shit." She whispered with a bated breath and I looked forward to see two huge trucks from either side of the road  heading on the roads. The distance between the two trucks truncated by each minute and we had no other option than to pull the brakes.

"Don't slow down. You will make it."
She nodded her head faithfully and increased the speed. This is the moment we die. Just kidding.

This was the moment we hit or miss. And with a headstrong woman like my Mishika,you get only one guess.

The car was just a feet away from the trucks now and the distance was so less now that the car couldn't leave without scratching.Anything for her.

As if she could read my thoughts, she said in an hurried tone,
"If I get your car out without a scratch,what do I get?"
The car zoomed out from the collapsing space between the trucks as they angled on the road and turned towards it. Now the trucks were behind us,blocking the road for other cars as we sped away from the highway.
I have a fucking genius here!

~Mishika's POV ~

"Holy shit,you made it without a scratch." Michael exclaimed in pure astonishment and awe.

"What can I say now,Mr Mancini? This is what happens when you let the perfect hands hold the wheel of your life." I said as I felt relief spread over my body. I have always loved cars and I can drive wild as fuck but I am quite concerned for safety unless ofcourse we land up in such situations.