Chapter 19

~Michael's POV~

3 days later...

Today is the day. The day I kill that fucker McLaggen. Killing him is a walk in the park but going to underworld and coming back in one piece isn't. We do not kill each other in underworld, that is a rule. It's not like people haven't done it but a Mancini in their den?
Scandalous!

I tucked two guns,one in my belt the other in my pocket with extra bullets.
"Ready boss?" Nick said strapping a holster on his arm.

"Whenever you are." I said as Mason emerged from the equipment room and soon we were loaded in our cars and left for the underworld. Underworld is
exactly where you think, the underworld.

They keep changing their location every 6 months to stay out of the eyes. This time it is an old ramshackle opera building. People would organize all charity balls in that building but not after a famous Mafia of Poland shot 56 people. We reached the place and parked the car in a secluded corner and headed inside the building towards the elevators but an old guard sat near the entrance.He wasn't a problem.

We charged towards him and he raised his bushy eyebrows from the newspaper to us. He scanned us for a minute and rested back on his chair.
"Well,would you like a cup of tea?" He asked in his hoarse voice and gave a smirk

"No you buffoon, you know what we want!" Nick said irritated.

"And that is why I ask you again,would you like a cup of tea?" He said,his smirk growing wider.

"No for fuck's sake." Mason spat and walked towards the elevator but that old man blocked his way and punched him.

"You fucking dick,how dare you hit your masters." Jason went ahead to hit him but I tackled him.
"No you guys,need to stop. This is some fucking code." Jason struggled in my hold but obviously couldn't overpower me.

What in the name of devil is this? If it was Italy,they would never come my way but this is beyond my control.
Just when I was rummaging my brain for something my phone pinged and I checked the message.

V - Yes,with a drop of lemon in it.

"Yes,with a drop of lemon in it." I said it to the guard or more like mumbled because I was sure this is some sick joke. The guard,defeated,moved aside and let us go.

"These guys are so lame." Jason said.
We ran towards the elevator and pressed the button marked P.
For an old,battered building with the marble white now dirty black with cobwebs as it's only designs, the  escalator was pretty fast.

We reached the parking and their was a huge metal door at the end of it. We opened the door and descended a flight of stairs,we were in the underground.
"Good to see you again,mafioso." A thick voice startles us from behind and it was none other than Vincent.

"Let me guide you to the club." He said and we followed along.
"Just so you know,if this is a some plan,we have come prepared. So Don't you think you can double-cross us." I threatened him as we made our way through the dark congested tunnel,meeting few bars or BDSM clubs or some old houses.

"That security is shit,mate." Mason commented.
"I don't work from here,so I don't fucking care."

We stopped infront of a sexclub.
"This is where I leave you." Vincent bade us goodbye.

We stepped into through the tiny door and when I say sex club,it fucking smelt of sex and pussy. There were girls all around or should I say naked sluts with their silicone tits popping out. There was a time when I used to fuck similar sluts but now I have something far more invaluable and her's are phenomenal.