Chapter 25

~Michael's POV~

"Dude,you are batshit crazy. I mean how else would have found her of all people?" Martin exclaimed,still not having recovered from this shocker.

"Does she know about you Michael?" Nicolas questioned in his serious tone. I liked him for this reason, No bullshit.

"No and I would like to keep it that way." I chugged my whiskey as I watched Chloe introduce her to more of her friends here. Martin and Nicolas both worked with me in the Mafia. Even they had a huge company as a cover-up but on the downside,we were all in the same mud.

The host kept rambling about something and inviting people on stage while a handful few people who were seated on the long-laid table applauded.
I didn't care and I couldn't care. After sometime,Chloe and Mishika returned to where we were seated.

"I am hungry, Nico." Chloe mumbled to him while Mishika just stood silently,watching in and absorbing everything she sees. I promise I have never seen a more curious set of eyes before and she just seems to find everything fascinating,worth having her attention.

We took our seats in the dining area where Nick, Amelia, Jason and Mason joined us. Mishika was sitting near me and soon the waiters started filling in and took the orders for drinks.
"Why did you come here if you hate social gathering so much?" Mishika whispered in my ear,her jasmine and coconut scent fogging my mind.

"I don't hate them. I just don't like the small talk and formalities." I whispered. She looked fucking beautiful, eyeing everything and everyone with interest. Suddenly the distance between us started to bother me. She was far enough for a man to stand between us easily.

I pulled her chair towards me and she took in by surprise by this sudden pulling over but she didn't say anything. "You seem to be enjoying these." I whispered again,not bothering to recognize anyone else's presence on the table.

"I don't enjoy these but one of us has to be social and outgoing. That's how the dynamic works." She sipped her white wine and gazed intently at me.

An evil idea just flashed my mind and involuntarily made me smirk.
"I can think of a way to make this fun for you." I winked and placed my hand on her thigh.

Her breath hitched and her gaze locked at a point,not letting them move any further. I could feel the goosebumps on her skin.
"Michael,what are you doing?"
I didn't care to answer and moved my hand forward,very close to her inner thighs.

Before I could advance any further,the waiters filled the room as they brought the food and a waiter came to us to serve. She used this perfect opportunity to brush my hand away and I didn't press it infront of the waiter.

As the waiter served and left, I took a bite of my steak and placed my hand directly on her inner thighs - no slow movements, no time to adjust.
I was close to the beginning of her thigh bone,the hem of her underwear brushing my fingers. I gently tugged on them and she shrugged uncomfortably on her seat, gulping all of the wine.

I pushed the thin material of her underwear aside with my index finger and her legs opened up a bit. I dipped my fingers in between her folds and she wasn't as wet as I had expected her to be. As my finger made contact with her core,she trembled and let out a raspy breath,crushing the wine glass in between her fingers.

"So dry, Mi Vida. I would think I am not taking care of you." My fingers brushed her folds in a circle, teasing her entrance.
"Michael..." She whispered under her breath.
"You might wanna stuff your mouth for this one." I warned her. "What... Ahhhhh" I plunged a finger into her entrance and pushed it further in to find her spot.