Chapter 28

~Michael's POV~

"You aren't really considering Mr Kincaid's terms, are you?" My father sat across my desk, scanning my face for any sign of weakness but failed miserably. "No not really, it's just fun to poke the bear." I smirked and Mason joined in.

Mr Kincaid was a very unwanted but close client, to my casinos and to my "other" job. But he was a senile prick. To make him obey you either present the woman of your family on his platter or lose from him in his own game.

"Some of my associates have said that he has nefarious intentions in attending your casino today." My father said. "Like what?"
"He plans on fleecing you because he thinks you are weak, you have gone soft now that you are in love."
Love isn't exactly what I am in, but yeah something of the sorts.

"So you really plan on tagging Mishika along?" My father said after noticing my silence.
"Yes,dad. I am going to take my woman along because he needs to know that she has never made me weak." This was a challenge now and if he thinks he can overthrow the most gruesome mafia in the world, he is going to have tough luck. And now that Mishika is involved, I wouldn't let a soul linger around her.

I excused myself from my study and called Mishika. It's a Sunday today so she must be somewhere with Amelia and as expected they were strolling in the gardens.

"Bella, I need to talk to you for a minute." She wore this sleeveless little top and her brown and golden skin glistened under the sunlight. Her hair was open as the gentle breeze played with them. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

"We are going to one of my casinos today." My eyes lingering on her barren arms and her onyx eyes. She shifted under my gaze consciously.
"Me? At your casino?"
"Yes."

Evening rolled in and soon enough, she walked down the stairs in a gold mini dress that exposed alot of her cleavage. I could feel my dick hardening against my pants and suddenly I felt like a horny teenager. She stopped near me,her eyes locked in mine.
Don't do it,Don't do it...
I pulled her in my arms and crashed my lips on her. I sucked and nibbled on her,trying to absorb every bit of her taste in mine. She gave into me,her hands circling my ear and my shoulder.

I retrieved my lips from hers and kissed a soft line down her neck,biting and nibbling into her skin. Slowly I recoiled my head back and stared at the mark I created on her neck. Now, she looks complete, she looks mine.

"You have got lipstick on your face." She said smiling.
"I wouldn't worry about that."

~Mishika's POV~

I peeked on a mirror mounted on the wall and as usual, a red,blotchy mark sat on the base of my neck.
"Michael,why would you do that?" I groaned but on the inside, I was squirming with happiness. It was not my first time but yet I felt like a teenage girl getting her first hickey ever.

"Because you are mine and I can do anything I want with you." Possessive. Assertive. Territorial. He was all of that and for some twisted reason, I loved this. I loved being called his.

We drove to the casino or let's say his driver did with Mike,my bodyguard, trying to not let his overshadowing presence being evident.
The casino was a total A-class luxury as if the royal family would come here for a hearty gambling session. Michael held me tight as he moved towards the blackjack table where a man in his shabby suit and greying beard, sat surrounded by girls and other men.

Just as we were 2 steps away from them, Michael cornered me and whispered in my ear.
"That man is a horny fucker. If I win this, which I will, you would have nothing to worry about. But if I don't, Mike is going to take you out of here and you won't ask any questions."
I would have punched this guy if his cologne and his lips brushing my ear, his hand on my lower back wasn't fogging my mind.