Chapter 20

~Mishika's POV~

Aaji finally came out about her relationship with Mr Lorentzen and I was nothing less than supportive. She was genuinely happy and she said she felt respected and appreciated. She insisted on meeting him once officially as a family so I invited them to dinner.

The only issue about this whole dinner fiasco? Mr Lorentzen tried to fix me up with his son Morris and begun to sing his saga at every conversation he could and Armaan was buying this load of bullcrap. It was boring because Morris was gay but he was still in the closet.

My eyes searched for only that one person,who was voluntarily missing.

"I used to live in Boston but now life has brought me in Spain." Armaan said and squeezed my hand.
"That must be fun. Morris went on a trip around USA after he graduated. Why don't you tell them about it?" Mr Lorentzen made the unnecessary mention of his son.

"Yeah,it was just me and the boys. We rented a car and then we watched Chicago in Chicago and Oklahoma in Oklahoma." He smiled.
Oh my god! That was the most gay- thing I have ever heard. How do these people not get it?

I pretended to enjoy the lousy conversations as my eyes darted to the door and there he stood, my dark knight in his shining armour. But he looked unsettled and incredibly disturbed.
I went close to him and said,
"Where were you?"

"I need to talk to you." He blurted out,ignoring my question.

Before I could respond, Devika chirped in her melodious voice.
"Let him join lado,don't bombard him with questions just yet."

"Ahh okay yes. Michael,this is Mr Lorentzen,Aaji's boyfriend and his son,Morris. And Mr Lorentzen,this is my boyfriend,Michael." Mr Lorentzen jerked his glass at him and gave him a warm smile.

He gave a formal smile and looked back at me. "Can you spare me the niceties? This is urgent." He whispered.

"Can we do this later?"

"NOW" He snarled at me. His voice made everybody look up and stare at us. God,why is he always in such a bad temper?

"Whatever it is Michael,it needs to wait." I stated as clearly as the day. If we were alone right now,I would have punched him for his attitude but I chose to compose myself and walk away.

"You are moving to Sicily with me."
I stopped.
"What?" I turned back at him, anger and betrayal imprinted in my eyes.

"You are moving to Sicily with me"
"Yes,Michael I said I will think about it."
I smiled and turned again.

"You have no choice now. I am leaving for Sicily in 2 days." He said,without any hesitation or fear.

"Are you serious right now?" I put my glass down on the table,freaking furious at him.

"You just come around parading and order me just pack up my life and leave with you. You want to pack up my life that I made for 7 years within two days?" If any moment could describe hurt and anger,it was this.

This is his fucking problem. One day you think he is nice and all protective of you but the next day acts like a dick. One day he is about fuck you and make you feel like a Goddess but the next day commands you around like one of his sluts.

"You have to understand..."
"Understand,my foot. Who do you think you are taking my sister's decisions yourself?" Before I could say anything, Armaan banged the table and jumped at him,dangerously close.

"I just want to protect her."
"You just want to freaking dominate her. Let me tell you one thing, she is not going to be your puppet." Armaan threatened as Michael clenched his fists and controlled his impulses.