Cuddling

(Leon's P.OV)

I woke up, glaring at my alarm clock. The snooze button wouldn't work! Wait... It was jammed. Guess I punched it too hard. I'll fix that later. I Groaned, knowing that it was a school day... great... Getting out of bed, I brushed my teeth, and headed downstairs. My older brothers, and sisters were already downstairs.
"Zhao shang hao." I called out to Yao.
All of my siblings nodded in response. Yao was the oldest out of all of us.
After eating breakfast, I packed my lunch and was about to walk off to school when Yao stopped me.
"Guys!!! Don't forget to bring your umbrellas, aru! The forecast said it was going to rain today." He said.
"I like, already grabbed my umbrella. Don't worry too much, Ge ge!" I said.
My siblings and I walked off to Hetalia high.
"Leon, how did the dating website go? Is the girl cute?" Lien asked.

Kiku was sitting at his seat, chuckling at his camera. He's weird, don't mind him.
"He. Just maybe, you'll like, see him one day." I replied.

"You rike guys? Who?" Kiku asked, pretending to not know who they are.

He always figures these things out one way or another though.
My siblings kept pestering me about Emil. Well, they didn't know his name yet. It's a good thing we don't go into the same high schoo- wait... Is that Emil? I thought squinting my eyes, seeing someone familiar with....white hair... And purple eyes...
"Well, we'll see him one day. I need to head off to class!" Said Mei, dashing off.
Everyone else soon left, heading off to their classes. I did the same thing. First period... Gym...

(Timeskip!)

YES! It was break! I went to the cafeteria, getting my lunch out. I spotted Emil sitting with... what appeared to be his brother.
Walking towards the table, I made sure to not mistaken him for someone else.
"Leon?" Emil asked, spotting me, looking shocked.
"Emil? I never knew you like, went to this school." I said, staying emotionless.
"Same here." He replied.
"Hey, is it okay if I like, sit with you?" I asked.
Emil nodded. I sat beside Emil.
Across from me was his brother and...
Mathias. Wait, were they like, dating or something? Its pretty obvious, with the way Mathias was smiling at Lukas, stroking his thigh, probably thinking no one would see. Emil was looking very uncomfortable.
"Do you want to like, go sit somewhere else?" I asked.

"Sure."
Right after he said that, the bell rang. Just my luck.
"I have drama..." Emil said.
"Cool... I have drama too... Want to like, head to class together?" I asked.
"Okay."
I really wanted to hold Emil's hand, but, I didn't want to... That's a strange feeling. To want to do something and to not want to do something at the same time. The class was doing the a play on "Romeo and Juliet."
I started memorising my lines. Smiling, Emil was playing the part for Juliet... And I was Romeo. Our love was destined to be together! Okay, that was like, a totally random thought. Anyways, we attempted to practice together.
"He jest a scar that like, never felt a wound! But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? Juliet is the east..." As usual, I ended up saying "Like" and "totally". Its like, a bad habit.

(More lazy timeskips! XD)

Finally, the end of school got around! I sighed from stress. Homework, homework, and more homework. How much do the teachers plan to torture the students?  We go to hell, I mean school for six hours of our lives, five times a week, 4 times a month, 10 times a year!!
Walking out the door, I pulled out my umbrella, hearing the pouring rain fall down harshly. From the distance, I see Emil again. He was dripping wet and shivering from the cold.
I gave him some shelter from my umbrella.
" Let me guess... Siblings." I stated.
"Yeah. He left, with his boyfriend leaving me behind." Emil said, still shivering.
"I know how that feels... Are you cold?" I asked.
"Yeah..."
"Let's walk home together, than."
"Okay."
Emil, and I were walking under the umbrella together. I wrapped an arm around him, trying to keep him warm.
Emil put both arms around me, holding me close to his body. I smiled, and stroked his soaked hair. Cuddling against each other for a bit, the freezing rain finally stopped.
"Well... Let's head home..." I said.
Eventually, I made it to Emil's house. Giving him a small peck on the cheek, I waved goodbye. Emil is so cute when he's blushing! I headed home, and began to do my stressful homework.