Once

(Leon's P.O.V)

Tuesday. Not as bad as Monday, but, might as well get school over with. Just recently, I find that my older brothers and sisters are getting more overprotective and strict. That, or its my imagination.
Shrugging it off, I headed to my locker and got out the things I needed for English class. Sitting in my usual seat, which was at the very back of the room, I got my notebook out, and began taking notes. Everyone around me was chatting with each other, unaware of the lesson which was being taught.
"May I have your attention please?" The teacher asked.
Of course, no one listened, and continued chatting. I sighed.This was going to be a looong day. Eventually, it was half way through the period, and everyone else seemed to settle down. The teacher began to lecture us, as the students took notes. I noticed Alfred, an american man passing notes to Arthur.
Typical, they're just friends.
Finally, the bell rang, and I headed over to my next class, which was Math. I saw Kiku in the hall, running into the washroom, he had tears in his eyes.
Being the caring and curious little brother I am, I followed the Japanese man into the washroom. This was the first time I saw Kiku cry. It's not common for him to cry in school.
"Kiku?" I asked, finding him in the corner of the washroom.
"Like, what's wrong?"
"..." He stayed silent, weeping a bit.
I wondered if this had to do with his boyfriend, Herakles.
"I-It's nothing. Head back to crass, the teacher wirr be concerned."
"I can't just leave you like this, Onii-san."
And the first time ever, Kiku hugged me, crying silently. I could feel his warm tears, soaking my shirt. I was a bit shocked at first, but, I returned the hug, still wondering what was going on.
"H-Herakre-san..."
When he said 'San' it must've meant they broke up.
"I'm like, so sorry about that..." My voice faded out, gently patting the Asian man's back.
"You can like, tell me anything, you know?" I began.
"Okay. So... I found out that Herakle-san was cheating on me with Sadik-san. He was..." Kiku broke out into sobs again.
"I-It's like, okay, Onii-san. He just wasn't the one for you. You'll like, find another man more suitable for you." I said.
"Arigato gozaimasu, Reon-san. I needed that."
"Okay... Although its hard to forget him, and the heart break is hurting a lot, ypu can do it."
"Okay. Ret's head back to crass."
Kiku stood up, and washed his face from the tears. Just this once, I acted like the older brother. It feels great to be one. However, I'm only the younger brother. It'll always be that way. This one time, it felt like I could help. Kiku and I, walked out of the bathroom, and just as we took a step out, the bell rang. It didn't feel like that long, so I was surprised.
"Gomenasai, for keeping you this rong." Said Kiku, looking down.
"It's fine, onii-san. Now, let's like, head off to lunch. You can sit with me, if you want."
He nodded in response.
--------
Author's note:
So... I think the title doesn't suit this story very well... Do you guys have any suggestions? I thought of a few names, but, I'm not so sure. They are:
Highschool Troubles and Alphabetical Love. DX I'm not too creative with names... So tell me what you guys think, please!