Author's Note.

Hey guys!!! So, I'm so happy that you guys actually like my story. I really really am happy. Each time I get a vote or even if someone reads it, I just want to burst out crying tears of joy. So, knowing that you guys like this story so much, I'm actually thinking of writing a sequel. What do you guys think? I know it's a bit early to do this though, but, for this story, I'm only posting about 8 chapters left... So... Since you (yes, YOU!!!) Have been such a great reader for who knows how long, I have decided to give you guys an option. For the sequel, here are the options!
Summer Love (Basically a continuation of this story but, with much more chapters.)
Dealing With Highschool. (A DenNor fanfic, in Lukas' and Mathia's P.O.V. So... There are kind of connected, but,
they have their own stories to tell.)
Or if you guys have a shipping you want me to write a story of, I'll be glad to. I plan to write some unpopular shipping's though, because they need more love!!! (Trust me, not the really weird ones.)
So... Pairings I'm thinking of doing:
Americest
SweDen
Itacest
Germancest
Poliet
NiChu
Ameripan.

XD I know... They are really weird... So... Thank you for taking the time to read this super long author's note! For future readers, it's NEVER too late to ask for a certain pairing. Also, a million times thank you! When I first wrote this story, I thought that no one would read it because I suck at writing... So... I absolutely have to tell you guys this!!!
Ti amo!
Watashi wa daisuke!
Je t'aime!
Ich liebe dich!
Wǒ ài nǐ!
Jeg elskar dig!
Ik hou van je!
Rakastan sinua!
Se agapó̱!
Szeretlek!
Ég elska þig!
Aš tave myliu!
And well... I love you!!!
I seriously love you guys so so so much!