Uke

(Leon's P.O.V)

Just as Emil and I finished the movie, Kiku and Mei walked into the living room, holding a bunch of manga.
"Haven't you noticed that ukes have a particular body shape?" Asked Mei, talking with Kiku.
"Hai. I have. They are more feminine."
"Leon, what is an 'uke'?" Emil asked.
Mei looked over at us, eyes wide in shock.
"He's still innocent! Don't corrupt him, onii-san!"
"Werr... He needs to know someday. Prus, from his body shape, it rooks rike he is the uke in their relationship."
"Yeah... I always thought Leon would be an uke."
"Emil, I think it's best if they explained it to you."
"Ah! How about a demonstration?" Asked Kiku, handing Emil one of those... Doujinshi's.
Those were the ones that I read long ago, and those basically ruined me.
"Onii-san!"
"It is the best way."
I pouted a bit, then I saw Emil was already reading the thing!
About ten minutes later, Emil looked all flustered; which is adorable by the way, and slowly put the Japanese style book down.
Mei smiled.
"You know what it means now, right?"
"Y-yeah. But, you could've just told me it was the one who's submissive! I know what that means at least!" He shouted, with his face, which was bright red.
"Then it wourdn't be any fun, if we did it rike that."
I sighed. How typical of Kiku.
Mei giggled. Hooray for siblings. Yay...
As soon as I thought of that, they finally decided to leave us alone.
"So... Anyways, it isn't easy to have older siblings. I'm the youngest one!" I said, attempting to start a conversation.
"Same here! You can never get things your way, right?"
"Yeah, I agree."

We made small chat for a bit, then my other older brother, Yao came home. Emil and I said a quick hello. He was cooking something stir fried, then set it on the table.
"Dinner is ready, aru!" He yelled.
Kiku, Yong Soo, Tai, Mei- ugh! Too many siblings. Fine then, all of my siblings came down to the big dinner table along with Emil and I.
We had the plates in front of us, and many different dishes on the table. They were Stir fried rice, sushi, phõ, and many others. Sometimes, I wonder how Yao can cook all of this in one day. After finishing Dinner, I had to wash all the dishes, which was a pain. If only I ate a bit faster, then, Lien would've washed them. Everyone else was chatting with each other, while Emil was sitting on the couch. It was always like this, and it reminded me of a party sometimes, because there were so many people.
Eventually, Emil had to go home, since he had a curfew at 9:00 pm, which must've sucked for him.
I offered to walk home with him, but he insisted that he could walk home himself. So, I quickly pecked him on the cheek, and waved goodbye to him, and walked back upstairs to my room, and catch some sleep. We had school tomorrow. Again. I changed into my pajamas, and laid onto my bed after saying good night to everyone.

-------
Hey there! So sorry for the late update! I was on a grad trip for three days in Montreal, and I had alot of fun! So... This chapter might've sucked a bit, because I kinda rushed... So... Yeah...

~Socially awkward Luna