Xenodochial

(Emil's P.O.V)

After I finished my long overdue homework, I was going to go downstairs and watch T.V, however, Lukas had to stop me.
"So... I'm going over to Arthur's house on a secret mission." He said.
"Okay. Magic?" I asked, even though I knew it wasn't real.
"Top secret. Mathias will be here to watch over you, since neither Tino or Berwald are home. Peter is at Palette's house."
"Okay."
I noticed Mathias standing by the door. They quickly pecked each other on the cheek, and Lukas opened the door.
"Good bye, Emil. I'll be back soon." He said, as he walked out the door, closing it with a click.
"Hey Emil! What do you want to do? Oh! Let's play a game!!!" He said, patting my head.
Mathias really is too childish in my opinion. How does Lukas deal with him 24/7?
"Sure..." I shrugged, as we walked over to the couch.
I am 16... I don't think I needed to be babysat at that age. Or am I babysitting Mathias? Most likely that.
I'm old enough to take care of myself.
"So... Ah! Let's try to describe each other in the best way possible!" He said.
I think I know why the Danish man doesn't get along with Berwald. They are complete opposites.
"Emotionless."
"Not entirely. I do show some emotion, unlike Lukas." I pouted.
"Childish."
" Hey! Everyone has to be childish sometimes!"
I sighed. Tie.
"Hot headed."
"Am not!"
"Are to!"
We basically repeated that for over five minutes.
"See you're mad right now."
"Xenodochial."
"What does that mean?"
" It means you are friendly to strangers even though you barely know them."
"True. I'm bored now... What do you want to do?"
"Watch T.V."
"Ugh... That is so boring! Hey, let's go to the park!"
"Fine."
So, I just wore what I usually wore, and slipped on my shoes. Then, I dashed out the door, making sure that I already locked it.
We walked on the side walk, while Mathias kept chatting along the way.
Each time he passed a person who I didn't know he would say.
"Hey there! How was your day? My days going great! This is my future brother in law!"
Most of them would feel uncomfortable, and run off, while Mathias would chase after them. Then, he scared a girl and she called the cops, when the Danish man gave her his phone number.
Luckily, the cops didn't think there was much harm to it, so they let Mathias go. This day was extremely crazy for me. Does this happen everyday for Mathias?
I shrugged it off, and we had to go back home after I received the call from Lukas. He was already home. So... We had to walk all the way back, and just... I have to text Leon. It's weird. Life is weird. But... It's better like that. I guess. I laid down on my bed, and texted Leon the whole night, while eating delicious black liquorice.