Jealous

(Emil's P.O.V)

I sighed. Its a school day. Again. Doing what I always did, I walked to school, together with Leon. Lukas and Mathias were right behind us, holding hands.
When, we got to school, I parted with everyone, and went to my locker, grabbing my stuff for the period. Walking to English class, I listened to the loooong lesson the teacher taught. To be honest, I didn't take any notes, and started doodling down some things. The teacher asked us to create some acronyms. Well... Getting out a pencil I wrote:
The definition of school.

Seven
Crappy
Hours
Of
Our
Life

That sounds right. I handed my slip of paper to the teacher, and headed to my next class, when the bell rang. Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother to go to school. Its so boring and nothing really happens.
Lukas would kill me, but, maybe I'll just skip school today. I already know everything, and its boring. I walked to the washroom instead, of class. That's when I saw Leon. He was... Under Im Yong, on the floor, and the Korean man was groping his chest.
"It isn't what it looks like, I swear!" He said, getting off of the Korean.
"Well... I'll claim your breasts another day then, Leon. Ta ta~!"
I glared at Leon, knowing that something fishy was going on. We haven't seen each other for the past three days, and this is what happens.
"Leon..."
"Emil, I didn't do anything. I only have eyes for you." He stated.
If you think about it, why would Leon be in his room? There's no way he's grounded... Right? Yao's threats were starting to scare me now, even though, he wasn't here, the thoughts were in my head. For some reason... I felt kinda, angry, when Im Yong was touching Leon.
What is this feeling? Without thinking, I shoved Leon and myself in the supply closet. Quickly, I pushed him against the wall, and kissed him sloppily.

"Your mine. Remember that." I said, glaring at him, when I pulled back.
"I like, already know that. Trust me, there isn't anything going on between Im Yong and me. We're cousins! He like, just bumped into me, and fell on top of me." Leon explained.
"Then, what about the whole claim your breasts thing?" I asked.
"Im Yong's like, always, like that. He has this strange obsession with claiming breasts, especially towards the male population."
"Oh..."
I stood there dumbfounded.
Leon smirked, as he flipped us, so now, we switched spots, and I was against the wall.
"Well... School's going to end soon. Might as well make the most of it." He said, leaning in.
I also, leaned in, kissing him, not as , sloppy as before though. This time, it was a French kiss. Our tongues intertwined with.each other, and I tilted my head to the side, deepening the kiss. I love him...
I love him so much. So much, that it's painful, if we don't see each other, or if he gets stolen away from me. The bell rang, signalling us, that it was time to head home.
"I could walk you home." Leon said, putting his arms around my waist.
"Okay, let's go." I said, grabbing my bag, and waited for my older brot- I mean, Lukas. Leon' s influence sure did rub off on me. The four of us (including Mathias) walked home together, and said good bye to each other. I'm glad that the misunderstanding was cleared up. I walked over to Mr.Puffin, and gave him a few treats, then, talked about my day with him.