Peace

(Emil's P.O.V)

I was at the cafeteria in my usual seat with my brother. I was waiting for Leon, and I saw him arrive with someone. The boy had soggy red eyes, like, he was just
crying a minute ago. He had familiar raven black hair with side bangs. Oh wait, if I remember correctly... His name was Kiku. A Japanese man from the "Yaoi Club", whatever that means. Anyways, Leon was walking with Kiku, and walked over to our table.
"Is it like, okay for Kiku-san to sit with us?" Leon asked, then he whispered in my ear.
"He had a bad day."
"Oh, okay. Sure. Lukas won't mind, right?" I asked, looking over to the 'couple'.
"Yeah."
Leon sat down beside me with Kiku.
I began taking a bite out of my pylsur, tasting the delicious meat.
We had a rather quiet lunch, compared to what we normally have. The bell rang, signalling to us that lunch had ended. Unlike middle school, we don't really have recess and run around like crazy. I miss the days. At least it's almost summer soon... In about a month. I sighed. I looked over to Kiku and Leon. They were packing up and getting ready for their clubs. Lukas and Mathias did the normal casual talk, while I stayed quiet.
Its very peaceful, compared to what I normally experience. I wondered why Kiku looked upset, but, I decided not to ask. It would probably make him cry again. I finally finished my lunch, and walked out of the cafeteria with Lukas and Mathias. Ever since Berwald and Tino graduated highschool, the Scandiniva club had been a wreck. I didn't sign up for any other clubs after that. I always considered the 'Going Home Club' but, Lukas would make me go to school anyways. I walked outside, to a small tree. I could just do my homework here since, what else was there to do?
Let's see... Pythagorean theorem. Oh, I had always hated this certain unit. Getting out my calculater,
I slowly tried to find 'B'. Well... If A=50 and C=60...
Gah! I don't get this! So, instead of doing my homework, I just lied down, and relaxed. What's the point of doing homework anyways? Its basically just extra practice. Plus, Tino or Berwald never mentions it. It's not like I'm going to need it in the future. I took a deep breath, to relieve the stress from homework. The teachers simply love to torture us, huh? Instead of doing my math homework, I decided to read the book, "Gone With The Wind."
I'm a whole chapter behind compared to everyone else. I read the chapter, taking notes so I could study them for an upcoming comprehension test.

(Timeskip, brought to you by Mr.Puffin~)

School finally ended, and I felt exhausted. When I get home, I just want to lie in my bed and take a nap. Instead, I had to do homework. Although I finally caught up with everyone in English class, I had to study for a quiz on the Pythagorean theorem. Whhhy!?
Also, my brother had to go and study for a test with Mathias. Guess I'll be alone for a bit when I get home. I grabbed my stuff and started walking home. So much for peace and quiet.