Night

(Emil's P.O.V)

I was already home, and listened to Lukas' lecture about being home late. It was 9:00pm, and I was supposed to be home by 8:00pm. To be honest, I tuned out everything he said, and went to my room after his lecture. I quickly changed into my light blue pajamas, and plopped onto my bed.
I gently closed my eyes, trying to remember what happened in the past.
I didn't remember how Leon and I met. Apparently we've met before, but, I can't seem to remember... Going to sleep, I couldn't wait what would happen tommorow. Leon always makes life more interesting.
A few hours later, I woke up, sweating. It was getting way too hot, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I glanced at the clock. It was 1:00am. Sighing, I opened the window, but, then I looked up at the night sky. It was simply amazing. Beautiful.
Gorgeous. Words can't really describe what I saw this night, but, the stars twinkled and glimmered as if, they were reaching out to us, with hope. All of the house's lights were turned off, giving a better view of the night sky. I wondered if Leon has ever seen a sight like this. If all of the street lights were off as well, how much will it affect the sky? I didn't know... A gentle wind blew into my stuffy bedroom... I Gazed into the dazzling sky, while the cool breeze brushed against my face. I decided to go back to sleep now, that the room isn't as boiling as before. Closing my eyes once again, I went to sleep.
An hour pasted, and I woke up again. I just felt thirsty. I knew I should've put a water bottle on my night stand. Sighing again, I started to walk to the living room. I could hear Peter snoring gently in his room. Lukas' room was right beside mine, but, his door is open. Out of curiosity, I poked my head in, just a bit. He was sleeping of course, and it seemed like he didn't move a bit.
I walked down the hall a bit further, and Berwald's room was the first room near the stairs. Tino and Berwald normally slept together, being the loving couple they were. I went to the living room, and headed towards the kitchen. Grabbing a quick drink of water, I also got a water bottle, just in case if I felt thirsty again. I saw my secret stash of liquorice peeking out right under the newspaper stash. I resisted myself to take one though, because eating sweets at night could give you cavities. My first time getting one was not fun at all. I marched back upstairs, putting the water bottle right beside the alarm clock. I closed my eyes again, and hoped that I could get a decent amount of sleep. After all of that, its not possible. It is 3:00am in the morning, and I had to wake up at 7:00am. Laying down on my bed again, I went to sleep.
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I groaned and pushed the snooze button. That felt like only a few minutes!
Beep! Beep! Beep!
Off to school I go...