Kissing

(Leon's P.O.V)

It was like, totally boring going to school all the time. After clearing up that misunderstanding, I didn't feel like, walking home just yet. So, I walked into my brother's "Yaoi Club." Mei, and Elizabeta was there, too, and they greeted me with a happy, but, shocked expression.
"What brings you here?" Kiku asked.
"I'm like, bored. I want to know what this club is about." I said.
"Oh, okay. Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah! Like, how bad can it be?"

The club members gathered around a small screen, and put in a disc. It was about different ways to kiss. I felt disgusted watching realistic cartoon characters French kiss and do a whole bunch of other stuff. Wait, was Mei drooling? I don't get them. Feeling very uncomfortable, I left the room, seeing Kiku having a nose bleed.
That was like, really weird. For some reason, I had this sudden urge to try a few of those techniques, and not just on anyone. Specifically, Emil. Kiku! What have you done to me!? Shrugging the feeling off, I walked back home, to see Yao standing at the door. Was he waiting for me?
"Ní hào."
"Hello."
"Stay away from that kid."
"Who?"
"The white haired boy who sent you daffodils. You don't even know what real love is, aru."

I groaned. Not this again.

"How about I prove to you that I love him?" I said, bravely.
"Okay. If you can't prove it, you'll move to a different school, and I'll make sure you never see him again, aru." He said.

I texted Emil, telling him to come here.
He replied with a yes and that he's on his way. When Emil got here, he had a confused expression. Yao glared at him.

"How much do you love Leon, aru?"
"I love him with all my heart."
"How big is your heart?"

Emil looked down at the ground, still blushing, from saying those three little words. I sighed, and walked over to him, gently caressing his chin.

"Yao... This is like, the one and only man I love. Except it already." I growled, leaning in towards Emil.

"Yao. Leon, is also the one and only man I love. I will always be there for him, even in the toughest of times." Said Emil, looking straight in Yao's eyes.
We leaned in, and I tried the 'French kiss'.
I slid my tongue into Emil's. He tasted like, black liquorice. I pulled back, twirling our tongues together, then, went back into his mouth. It was a sweet moment. Literally. I can taste the sugar. We pulled back, gasping for air.
Yao looked at Emil straight in the eye.
"You better take good care of Leon. Also, I accept your relationship now, aru. Just don't do anything when I'm around."

We both smiled. Finally, maybe Yao will stop stalking Emil.

"Xie xie, zhong guo." I said, bowing a bit.
"I'll be hanging out with Emil for a bit."

"Okay. Just be back at 9:00pm, aru." Said Yao.

Me and Emil held hands and walked around for a bit.