Daffodils

(Emil's P.O.V)

Right after Leon left, I was still busy blushing. I could tell Lukas was already home, his shoes were scattered across the floor, and I noticed someone else's shoes. Most likely Mathias. I stomped upstairs angrily, heading towards Lukas' room to rant about him leaving me behind. Opening the door, I saw a terrible sight that scarred my eyes. Quickly, I closed the door screaming. Dashing to my room, I slammed the door.
"My eyes!!! And my poor brain!!! It is scarred... That will take forever to erase that awful image from my head!!!" I ranted to Mr.Puffin.
"Ah, calm down kid, What did you see?"
He asked.
I breathed heavily.
"I don't even want to think about it!!! But, if you insist... Three words... Naked Lukas
Mathias." I shouted.
"Eh, it can't be that bad!"
Trying to calm myself down I PMed Leon. It's still surprising that we went to the same school. I feel like our relationship was a bit too rushed...
I mean, I shouldn't even consider it like that.

Ice: Hello, what's up?

HK: not much, just really stressful homework. What about you?

Ice: not much... Just have something in my mind to get rid of... I don't want to talk about it.

HK: Oh, okay. I should like, get back to doing homework. See ya around ;)
Oh also, here's my phone number so we don't always have to text on this website. It's more convenient.
(Insert random phone number here.)

I smiled. Well... That helped a bit. Leon has done so much for me and I wanted to pay him back... But, with what? I sat down on my bed thinking... What did he like again? Hmm... Maybe chocolates? I started texting Francis, he knew a bit about love... Right?

Ice: Hello, I need some advice.

Fran: Ohonhonhon~ what do you need help with, Mon Cherie? I told you I could help you someday.

Ice: umm... Do you know what I should get for a loved one?

Fran: Let's see... Flowers, chocolates and plushies! I'm pretty sure the one you love will like whatever you give her. Unless , if she's tsundere.

Ice: Thanks for the help.

Fran: No problem, Mon Cherie!

I heard a loud groan coming from Lukas' room. Great... Leaving a small note behind, I headed to our local gift store. Walking in, I saw many things.
They sold many delectable chocolates and cute panda plushies.
"Hello, aru!" Said a man.

"Oh hi! I am looking for something for a lover." I said.

"A lover?  It depends, does she like sweets, aru? Or cute animals? "

" Well... He doesn't really have a preference for food... He already has a stuffed panda..."

"Oh, its a guy aru? Okay, try a type of flower. I suggest the sunflower, but, there are also many more choices, take your time, aru!" He said.

I walked over to the flower section and stared at endless line of flowers. Roses, violets, Chrysanthemums... You name it, its all here. After a few hussles here and there, I stopped at a certain flower. Daffodils... They smelled great, and it reminds me of Leon so much. Deciding to get a bouquet of daffodils, I payed for them, and walked to Leon's house.
I found out his address on his profile pic.
I'm not exactly sure if it even is his house, but I'll give it a chance. The man from earlier had suggested that I came back and gave me some coupons for next time.
Signing the card with my name on it, and adding a quick thank you, I ran back home. Our house a was just a block away from his house. Stepping inside the house, I was relieved to see Sealand back home with Tino and Berwald.
"H'llo" said Berwald.
"Hey." I said, turning the T.V on.
My favourite show, national geography was on. It was about puffins this time. I smiled, watching the same channel for hours to come, While, thinking about Leon.