Liquorice

(Emil's P.O.V)

We chatted for a bit. I still couldn't help, but, wonder how did Leon knew how to do that? Like, when he kissed me, it was different. It seems like, he gets better each time we do it. It must be my imagination...
We both walked in awkward silence. At least he doesn't do things in public, I kind of like it that way.
"So... I heard there was a convenience store around here." I said, trying to start a conversation.
"Yeah."
"Want to try some black liquorice?"
"Sure."

We walked to the convenience store and bought 10 bags of black liquorice. I simply just LOVE black liquorice, I couldn't get enough of it! I opened a bag, and ate one of the confectionary. This type of liquorice was also a hundred percent pure Icelandic.
It was filled with creamy, sweet coconut cream. I handed one to Leon
"Hey, would you like to try a game Big brother Kiku taught me? Its called the pocky game, but, we could try it with liquorice." Said Leon.
"Sure. How do you play?"
"Well, you take one end of the liquorice and put it in your mouth. The other person takes the other end. Then, we slowly eat it until we get to the middle. Whoever pulls away first loses." Leon explained.

I've never heard of this game before, but, I might as well try it. Leon took one end of the tasty treat, while I took the other end. I ate it and loved the sweet taste of the coconut paste. Leon slowly got closer to my lips. Being the stubborn person I am, I didn't pull back. Leon didn't either. Just then, the long string of liquorice ran out, and I ended up kissing Leon. I didn't think that this would end in a kiss! Doing what Leon did a while ago, I slipped my tongue into Leon's mouth. The sensation felt weird, and I tasted the sweet liquorice from Leon's mouth. I pulled back, embarrassed, and looked around to see of anyone was around us.
"There could've been someone here!" I scolded.
"I don't care."
"I spoil you too much."
"Same here."

I giggled a bit, along with Leon.
We headed home and Lukas was waiting for me at the front porch. Great. I already solved things with Leon's brother, I don't want to deal with Lukas right now.
"Where were you!?" He asked, threateningly.
"I was with Leon." I said.
"Why didn't you tell me!? You could've been kidnapped!" He ranted.
"Calm down, darling~! He's back now, and he's fine!" Said Mathias, wrapping his arms around Lukas' waist.
Lukas blushed, a bit. I took this as my chance to sneak past the couple, but, before I did that, I quickly pecked Leon on the lips.
'See you later!' I mouthed, scurrying into the house.
Leon waved back, and left.
I carried my bags of liquorice and tried to find hiding spots for them. Let's see... The stash in the basement is running out... I ran around the house putting the liquorice in many different spots. Peter wouldn't get off of the couch so I couldn't put another bag there! Thanks a lot Peter... Berwald and Tino gave me really weird looks when I was dashing to different places in the house. For the rest of the day, I spent it running around hiding bags of liquorice. The other half of the day, was spent listening to Lukas' long lecture about asking for permission first, then, leave the house.

-----
Author's note:
Hey! I'm sorry that this chapter took longer to update then usual. It was because so many things are going on in my life. (^-^')
Well... I hope you guys enjoyed this story! Once again, thank you so much for reading the story, I love you guys sooo much! Seriously, I mean it! Stay positive and keep smiling~!
P.S It may be very late now, but, in the other chapter 'Hot spring.' I got the food wrong! It was supposed to be Hangiköt for smoked lamb. I just realized that Skyr is a dairy product... Never trust Wikipedia!!! Anyways, I edited the part, but, it wouldn't show up... I could delete it, but, I want the chapters to be in alphabetical order. So... Sorry for the misconception, I just assumed....