Prolouge: An Atoll Just For me

Time for some good ol fashioned Y/N backstory.

I don't remember much

I don't remember much. All I remember when I woke up qas my first name, how old I was, and my powers or 'quirks' as some called it.

It was about a year ago I think though it could be less or longer because time didn't really seem to pass here. I'd woken up on a strange island but I guess it's technically an atoll with its strange crescent moon shape. But either way it just looked like a normal island with normal weather patterns and normal day night cycles yet no time seemed to pass, or maybe I juast don't age.

After some aimless wandering I had found a house on the middle of the island with modernist architecture and a perfect veiw of the curve that made up the atoll.

The inside was nice as well with the inside fitting th outside. A nice open living room that connected to the kitchen and dining room though the kitchen was seperated by a bar area with no alcoholic beverages of course. There was also a nice bathroom with a big tub that connected to the master bedroom. There was also a study with a computer and art supplies.

A totally average house to the untrained eye. This house is full of anomalies. For example: the fact that the house had working electricity and wifi. Even stranger waw the pantry and fridge which refill automatically when empty. An still to this day I don't know where the garbage goes when I throw it down the garbage chute.

Now that you know all that lemme introduce myself. I'm Y/N and I'm sixteen and I have been for a while. Now as I mentioned before I have powers so why don't I tell you about them. Well in short Im a reality warper, meaning I can change reality to be whatever I want to be and I don't have to abide by any sort of laws or physics and I can be whatever I wanna be and do whatever I want. But as fun as it is it takes a bit of energy so I try not to overuse them because at my core Im still human and I can still get tired and sick and break bones and all tht horrible stuff and when those things happen its harder to use my powers.

A secondary power that could fit under reality warping would be dimention hopping. You see no matter how wonderful this atoll is with the limitless snacks and entertainment it can get kinda lonely so I dimension hop and make friends and refrain from using my powers as much as possible.

Now this is wehere it gets a little complicated in the explanation and I talk about classic sci fi stuff. You see according to theory there are infinite universes means there's a universe where anime, cartoons, books, moviesv an video games are real. On top of that there are also alternative version of those universes exist. Every factor crates a different universe. Hell there's a universe where everything is shorter by a singular millimeter.

This of course means there's also Infinite Y/N's and out of all the universes I have yet to see one of my abilities. None of the Y/N's could understand my loneliness fo their worlds are a chessboard of seduction and they are the queens. There's nothing wors than being alone in th universes but to not have another to understand your struggle.

And if you ha the ability to go to any series you want why wouldn't you use your abilities to go live out your fantasies of your fandoms. . . . Well unles your a fan of SCPs we wouldn't want to be contained and chewed up by 682 would you.

That leads to were we are now. As you could guess Im going to visit the universe of our dear Kusuo Saiki and make friends. It's on of my favorite anime's yet I haven't gone yet. Perhaps it's the fear of being surrounded by so many hot people doing hot people things.

Well I have all of eternity might as well. Time to open the portal an jump in.

🌎

(Sooooo what do you guys think?)