S1 Ep14 The Delinquent

Welcome to the Author's favorite episode if you couldn't tell by my other Saiki k story about Kuboyasu. And ill totally update that one as soon as I catch up with this one.

 And ill totally update that one as soon as I catch up with this one

Chatter spreads across the room in curiosity and wonder. There's a new transfer student coming in today. I don't know why everyone is so hyped up about it thought considering that our last transfer was a pervert, a narcissist, and a medium but most thought he was just a schizophrenic or crazy. But maybe they're so hyped because they can't exactly get any worse than that but they totally could be worse and horribly bigoted but I guess we'll see.

Riiiing

The bell rung indicating that class has started. The teacher heads inside the classroom and hushed them so the new student may come in and introduce himself. As soon as he headed in everyone was unhyped. the polarity of the hype had been reversed if you will. People thinking he's average and all that but if anyone's here it's themselves with their uncolorful. Pff classic background character attitude. He's quite good looking along with all the other colorful haired main characters. Though of course my dear Touma is the handsomest of boys.

"Hello I'm Kuboyasu Aren", he introduced before writing his name on the chalkboard and adding 'waz here' at the end. He quickly realized his mistake after the students murmuring about it and erased the 'waz here' off the board. "Sorry force of habit." Oho well you don't have to be a psychic to realize that that's delinquent behavior but judging by how put together he seems he must be reformed. For the greater good I guess. It's honorable that he's wanting to improve himself and something that a certain medium should try doing. *cough* Toritsuka *cough*

"Sup homies?" he asked the class. Oh this motherfucker is definitely is or was a delinquent. If these guys don't end up figuring that out right here right now then I have no hope for their intelligence. Which they didn't but at least the welcomed them with open arms. That's nice.

The poor boy realized how obvious he was in his delinquent behaviors and when he had some free time between classes he headed to the bathroom so he can get his act together. and he did that by punching the wall like he's a Kyle. C'mon dude you're better than that and you know it. Maybe I can try to help him somehow. Go on and befriend him and try to fit in together. Or maybe he can ask Kusuo. He knows all about hiding his true ultra powerful self in order to fit in like a normal powerless human being.

~

It's been a week since this dude has transferred and he hasn't even bothered to talk to anyone in the class. he hasn't even met Teruhashi or Hairo. Neither of them had made an effort to meet him as well. how in the world does this man not see the glowing and possibly radioactive girl?! Well to be fair I haven't exactly made an effort either so I guess now is better than any other to introduce myself to him.