S1 Ep0 A Family?

That's right folks another reader insert big surprise ain't it woop woop lmao

Welp time for my first day in this world. If you're wondering why the title said episode 0 it's because I traveled to a point to before the actual anime series starts which would make sense since the manga itself had a volume 0 that wasn't adapted to the anime. But the reason why I traveled so far back is because I wanted the full experience of being in my favorite anime. Start to finish. Usually I leave after the series is over. Byt of course I sometimes leave a series if I get bored. Like I'd get bored of this place.

Another reason for this is so I can figure out living arrangements. I mean I can always go back to my island but Ill need a cover. Usually a motel will do because instead of paying for the month it's only the amount of night you stay there. Plus it's relatively cheap an believable that a teen could live someplace cheap. If it's nice enough I might spend a few actual night there and luckily mine wasn't half bad, almost like an apartment.

And so now the apartment is settled its grocery time. I got anomalous money to slend so might as well spend it. In the isle with the sweets I had spotted some coffe jelly. Perhaps I could us this for bribery. "Excuse me dear" I suddenly heard a sweet an cring voice as I saw them grabbing a coffee jelly. I quickly move out of the way and apologized.

When I looked over to the voice it was none other than Kurimi Saiki with her husband Kuniharu right beside her holding her hand. "Oh my!" She exclaimed "I don't think Ive seen yiu around before. Did you just move here?"

"Oh uh yeah actually" I chuckled awkwardly "I sure can't wait for school to start. Im sure PK academy has load of nice kids who could be my friends" Way to go Y/N that didn't sound akward at all.

"Oh you're going to PK acadamy? That's where our son is going to school! He's aroun your age" Well no duh Kuniharu it's a high school. "Say why don't you and your folks come on over for dinner. Then you can have a friend to help your way around the school" Geeze dude your worse than conversing than I am.

"Ah yeah that sound nice the only problem with that statement I that I don't have any 'folks' or family or caretakers" I admit better to say it now. Nobody wants their kid to hang out with someone with no adult supervision.

"So you live all by yourself? You poor thing" Kuniharu showed some sympathy seeing as his own parents were dead. Us orphans gotta stick together. "Well regardless we'd love to have you over."

"Well I can help you carry your groceries. I can always mine tomorrow if I cpuld stay for dinner" I decided to offer. Besides the husband seemed to struggle with the basket. "Here" I took the basket from him. It wa lik holding a bag of grapes. Was the all powerful Kusuo Saiki's father really this weak.