S1 Ep8 Love Is In The Air

And it attracts dumbass idiots

Many students at PK academy can't stand Mr

Many students at PK academy can't stand Mr. Matsuzaki, their PE teacher. But when It comes to people who hate being bothered he's basically your best friend. Especially uf Nendou is lurking about. He may seem tough, strict, and mean but in all reality he cares about his students deeply.

And Ibthink his reactions to bringing things you don't need to school are justified if its and automatic Majong table. Like how do you look at that bog ass thing and go "Yeah imma drag this bad boy aaaaallllll the way to school."

Though I must admit it was a lil mean to take away Takahashi's gorilla rabbit thing but they don't have to call him such harsh names. He was going to give it back to them. Like wtf guys.

And even after you pulled a mean prank on him he still gave it back to them along with a scolding about staying out so late. So much trouble. Takahashi fucking sucks.

★。・:**:・゚★

Valentine's day. A wonderful wonderful holiday about love and Chocolates and St Valentine who wa put to death after he performed marriages for young lovers in secret after marriage was banned in third century Rome. So romantic.

Though I've never gotten anything for this particular holiday I for once have something to give someone. Im going to pick up some purple roses for Touma. They reminded me of his eyes. It's not a confession thing but it's to show that I care. Though that'll have to wait til after school.

Speaking of which Toritsuka had decided to join me and my dear brother on our walk to school. He's going on and on about how he's doing these really nice and not totally creepy things for the ladies and he's hoping to get a bunch of chocolates. "You wouldn't know anything about that would you Y/N?" He's hoping that I've gotten him chocolates because I gotten him something for Christmas. But he is very wrong.

"Give it up Toritsuka. They don't have anything for you" Kusuo scolded "Besides they got a crush on somebody so it's unlikely that you'll get any anytime soon" Well don't say it out loud. Kusuo recived a death glare from me. How dare he!

"What? Who?" Toritsuka stated becoming an upset little baby man. "Tell me!  tell me!  tell me!" He begged as if he wasn't going to convince his ghosts to pester said crush. "Give up while you still can Toritsuka. Not even Kusuo knows and don't go wining about it to your ghost. If they're as nice a you say they are they'll respect boundaries." He knows I'm right.

But at least Kusuo ended up getting some indirect chocolate from Teruhashi though he won't say that to anyone as it would cause absolute chaos. Another world war even. But he's notbthe only pne who got chocolates. Hairo ended up getting so many it could feed a small family. Looks like SOMEONE' S popular. But It's Hairo. Y'all know how it is.