S1 Ep10 Video Game Boy!

Im. The one who wiiiins!

The physical fitness test

The physical fitness test. A test wher you can show off your full potential and flex on how strong you are to your classmates. Unles of cours you are psychic. Then you have to be as average a possible because otherwise you'd blow up the planet. A few planets actually.

I sigh in annoyance. "I hate physical fitness tests. I have all this energy and I won't be able to let it all out" I whined to Kusuo. He sympathizes but refrained from whining. "If you stop whining I'll show you were a playground is after school where you can let out all your energy"

I immediately stopped. "I can find a playground myself thank you very much" I huffed. I'm surprised I didn't come up with that earlier. Maybe Touma could come along. Push me on the swings maybe. That would be so fun and romantic and cute.

I was then knocked out of my ✨love fantasy✨by having a ball thrown at me by Mr. Matsuzaki. Oh yeah. Im supposed to throw it as far as I can. But I don't wanna out myself with super strength. What to do what to do. Hmm I guess Ill add up allnthe scores of the people who've already gone and calculate the average.

"YEET" 34.3 meters ugh weak. But it twas the math. Hairo had 46.3 meters, Nendou had 51.8, and Kaido had a wopping 6. You did your best Kaido. Kusuo ended up messing up on the ball throw and refused to share what he got. He ended up throwing it really high instead of far.

Next up is side steps where I must embrace my inner crab. My inner Zoidburg. WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! I ended up with 60 side steps. Nendou and his big ass basketball titties got 81. The ball boob things ended up moving up and looking like deltoids Hairo got 79. Kusuo copied the guy in front of him and got 54. Poor poor Kaido got 26.

Syrength test baby! Leeetsss goooo! Powers shmowers Imma break the grip test thingy and go alll the way around just like dearest brother! 48.75 let's gooooo! Break that shit baby! Nendou got 84, Hairo got 63, Kusuo got 42 plus the radius of the machine, and Kaido got . . . 16. Greeeaaat job Kaido.

Finally we got the stretching test which doesn't really need powers or anything. I just hotta stretch as far as I can and FUCK YEAH 69cm LET'S GOOO! That's more than the full chested Nendou with 35cm AAAAND Hairo with his 65cm. I fuckin beat him! Maybe he'll stop talking to me in a tone that makes me sound like Im a child. Do I seriously make him that uncomfortable?

Get fuckin rekt Hairo. Get absolutely destroyed but not literally because Kusuo will blam me for it. VICTORY IS MINE! IM THE FLEXIBLE BOY! IM THE ONE WHO WINS!

★。・:**:・゚★

"Nyan nyan nyan" A little friend was pawing at the door for snacks. I gasped and ran to the door. "Neko!" I chirped as I headed outside only to se that entitled shithead cat. "Cuddle time!" Ahhh who cares. Dumb thing probably doesn't remember me. I scooped up Anp and held him like a baby. "Hello precious little dumb dumb." Click click click. I must take pictures because there's no way in hell that I'll get him on a leash and walk him allllll the way to the other town and have him not be fussy.