S1 Ep12 Okinawa pt1

Sorry it's been a while dudes. Just lacked some creativity but im back into it.
Ze school trip time. Sooner or later you meet handsome boy Kuboyasu

As our class is preparing for our school trip I find myself thinking about how much Ill miss Touma

As our class is preparing for our school trip I find myself thinking about how much Ill miss Touma. We won't be able to hang out after school. No late night phone calls because the teachers and my classmates would get mad. And I won't hav much tim to even text but Ill be sure to share a lot of photos. That's something. And honestly I shouldn't be missing him as much as I am. It's not like we're dating or anything and besides its only three days. I can totally handle it and don't have a major attachment issues.

"And Saiki's group will be with Teruhashi's" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Hairo. 'Nobody is going to be happy with this arrangement other than four people. I hope Kusuo can handle spending three whole days withthese guys. I wish him the best of luck as well as myself''

★。・:**:・゚★

Finally today i the day that we leave for Okinawa. Im as excited as ever despite missing Touma I'll just have to deal with it. We can go through all the pictures I've taken when I get back. That is if we even leave the airport.

The flight had been delayed due to a typhoon. Everyone is devastated to say the least. Kaido, who'd been acting like he didn't want to go, was disappointed as ever. Chiyo had eaten most of the snacks sh had planned on bringing onto the plane. Even Mr.Matsuzaki was upset. And poor Hairo couldn't cheer anyone up.

Well at least I wont miss Touma if I can't go but I also waant to go. I meanI can just teleport any tim but where's the fun in that without ftiends or class mates? Should we get rid of the typhoon. I feel conflicted. I turn to Kusuo for guidance but he was already out solving the problem like a big ol softie.

By the time he came back he was drenched from the typhoon. He shook off the water and looked at the Tv for the weather. The weather man soon reported that the typhoon was gone and the trip was back in action.

The peace didn't last long though as som of the students wer having a bit of health problems. Poor Kaido was feeling airsick and the sight of seeing a gorilla on the plane just made it worse. Oh wait that's just Nendou. Perhap the air travel is getting to me as well. At least the sight of a smiling perfect pretty girl had brought him some joy and even make him feel better before his sight was obscured by said gorilla.

But good ol Kusuo is just a great and reliable friend and brother. He went out of his waynto go and get him the motion sickness pills for him that actually work that the porr guy left at home. On top of that he even got rid of stupid Takahashi's stomach ache. Big stupid baby asking for a doctor because he has a tummy ache. Oooh so horrible. So painful. It not like there's much more painful things in the world like pushing a whole human being out of your body. Or like being torn limb to limb by a whild animal with dull teeth so they have to bite harder and let there be a much slower and painful death. Or giving birth while being mauled by a bear.

Ya know I'm going to let him relax for the rest of the trip. Ya know take care of the plane that did not get checked through well enough. Or at all. Or maybe it just doesn't have enough fuel. Either way I'm gonna be the one to fix it. Telepathy is a good way to fix it and not it be suspicious in any manner.

But as much fun as it was using telepathy on a whole ass plane it was also very very tiring. I feel like I could pass out at any moment. But I prevailed and landed the plane. Hopefully I can take a rest on the bus to the hotel and there will totally be no annoyances at all whatsoever that'll keep me awake.

But oh I was wrong. Very very wrong. Everyone had gotten rest on the plane so no they were awake an loud and obnoxious. Nendou was looking atbthe ocean and mistaking Okinawa for America and I had to break it to him that the states are not as glamorous he thinks.

Kaido on the other hand wa practicing his Okinawa dialect which quickly got annoying after Teruhashi complemented his skills. Now he's just going on and on. Maybe he'll shut up after he sees Chiyo in her bikini. I don't know why she's wearing it. We're not even going to the beach today.

Finally we arrived at the hotel for dinner. Yes dinner my beloved! This will surely get the energy back in me. Oh delicious delicious food. Should taste even bette because of how tired I was. But I hav to mak sure I get some before Mera does. Like I love her but she's going to eat literally everything in this entire hotel.

After dinner it was bath time. Nothing too notable other than the fact it felt weird just sitting around with naked people. Im not gonna say which bath I used. That's for you to know but not to say. On the plus side, those weirdo perverted boys didn't get to peek at the lady bit and I had a giod time to relax. Didn't fall asleep though because I didn't want to drown.

And now bath time is over I can finally get to bed. I dried off with a towel and used a second towel to dry my hair. Then I just shook my head a bunch to fluff up my hair all nice like. Then I get into my pajamas tht look like an arcade floor. It was nice dark purple button up jammies with a print of dinosaur bones on it because dinosaurs are hella cool.

Then I brushed my teeth like I do everyday like a a functional human being. Then I headed on over to one of the floor futons for us to sleep on and got under the nice thick covers. And I layed my head down on the soft plush pillow. I let the weight of the sleeping materials carry me off to dreamland where I can have no worries about anything.

About an hour later I woke up again to use the restroom but something felt off. None of the lights were working. You can't just cut out the power and expect it to be ok and I don't think there was any weather issues that could take the power out. And then that's when I heard it. It was water. I know it was bynthe beach but it was a lot louder than normal. I looked out the window and saw we were in the middle of the ocean. How we're staying afloat, I have no idea.

But how did we even get here in the first place. After some deduction I realized that Kusuo's limiter had been taken out and he might've accidentally apported the hotel. The only problem is that I can't hear his thoughts so he must be back on the beach or something. I guess I'll hav to help him out regardless of how tired I am NEXT CHAPTER

🌎

(Hah ha ha im back guys. Binged watched Mob Psycho 100 and I gots some inspiration lets go! Two psychic show hyper fixations)