S1 Ep13 Okinawa pt2

Last episode Kusuo's limiter gotten stolen while he was sleeping by a so calle perfect pretty girl

Last episode Kusuo's limiter gotten stolen while he was sleeping by a so calle perfect pretty girl. If so perfect then why not respect personal space and not pull a Toritsuka? Hmm? Afterwards his nap soon gotten turned into a disaster and he apportted the entire hotel with me inside it.

Now that the recap is over lets get around to fixing this problem. Let's see what's going on with my brother with Clairvoyance and review my options. Best to look out the window while doing this so nobody asks why Im crossing my eyes.

Let's see. Kusuo ended up apportting the hotel with an authentic pirate ship. Surprised were aren't underwater but Im glad we aren't. Oh no. Toritsuka is there too. Must've been hitting on girls. I better go help before that bastard causes any trouble. Actually no. Let him get beat up.

If he's planning on getting Kuduo to wake up then I better get going on getting Teruhashi and the limiter back. Since Toritsuka is the nearest to him he'd use hypnosis on him if anyone goes to look for Teruhashi which will end bad for everyone and ruin the poor girl's reputation as well as let a perv in with the girls. And if Ku tries to get the limiter back he might accidentally kill someone.

Welp off I go to sav the day from embarrassment in my pjs. I uncross my eyes and headed to the bathroom for it is the ultimate space of privacy and thus the perfect place for teleportation. Forgive me brother for using one of your most iconic powers. I close my eyes real tight and focused on where I wanted to go. I wasn't exactly sure where but I knew Teruhashi would be there.

When I opened my eyes I find myself in the woods and a scream was heard. Next thing I know I see a Boar getting ready to attack the poor blue haired girl. Well if I use my powers to get rid of the bull then maybe there's a chance to convince her it's a dream. Well it's worth a shot.

I wind up my arm and started running at the boar at full speed before giving it a swift hard falcon punch to it's snout. But it ended up flying off in more of a team rocket sort of style.

GAME!
Y/N WINS!

"Y/N?" I heard a startled voice call out to me. It was Teruhashi in shock of what happened. 'What just happened? Is this a dream? Yeah taht must be a dream and nothing more.' Well at least she thought it was a dream. Maybe I can mess with her.

Dreams are supposed to reaveal someone's deepest most inner self conscious. Perhaps I can somehow convince her to leave my brother alone with some romantic gestures. Perhaps some illusions will do the trick Since no one's gonna find us out here.

POOF

A puff of smoke appreared as I turned around to face the blue haired gir. When the smoked cleared it revealed that I had changed into a prince like outfit. A blue tunic, black pants, white boots, and a white hooded cape with a galaxy underside. Yes. I have changed into a Captain Starlight Soda from that cartoon that green haired crotch goblin was talking about.