S1 Ep7 New Years Surprise

It's a new years episode

I hope y'all read the last chapter because it was pretty important. Mini chapter aren't just mini things yall can skip These episodes may be mini but they hold LORE. THATS THE BEST PART! LOOOORRREEEE. So y'all better be reading. Because readers get cookies. Also you'd be reaaaal confused lol

Are you a cat person? Or a dog person? As for Kusuo, he could care less

Are you a cat person? Or a dog person? As for Kusuo, he could care less. And I couldn't care less either but that's for two completely different reasons.

Kusuo has his x ray vision so they're just bones to him. On top of that they're jerks. He can tell because of his telepathy that all animals are pompous spoiled brats. And knowing this information as well I see them all as sweet little babies. Oh so cute. Fluffy lil babies!

Though those fluffy lil babies of all shapes, sizes, youth, and other not fluffy features seem to not big a fan of Touma. If you don't remember the last mink episode or just haven't read it I was Introduced to my dearest soulmate Asumi Touma because [REDACTED] can wait half a season to introduce a love interest but not towards the end ofbthe series. There's no time to build up romance with four episodes. I am much appreciative. But don't worry it'll be a slow burn.

Anyways back to those cute little critters. On our way  home we ended up passing a widdle kitty can who had found himself in quite a pickle. He was wedged in between two buildings. But it wasn't at the bottom he was quite high up? Did someone put him there? If he was running away he would've been facing out the other way.

As worried I was I couldn't help but laugh. God animals are so funny. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. "Heeeyyy! Don't just stand there and take pictures! Help me!" He yelled. Im so sending this to everyone I know.

"Alright stinky. Ill help you if you say please. Otherwise you'll have to ask my brother for help. And he's not nearly as kind as I am." I bargained. It wa like dealing with a kid who doesn't know how to say please or thank you.

"What?! Are you part cat or something?" Meow meow meow "But I'm not going to say please to either of you peons! I am your devine ruler! You clean up after us cats and feed us!"

"You are mistaken. We do that because we think you are precious little muffin who love us and we would like to keep you alive. We don't have to do that. We don't have to do anything. You should be lucky that cruel human hadn't found you when you were young because otherwise you'd be put in a bag with rocks and other kittens to be thrown into a river."

I think I might've taken it too far. He's meowing out in fear. I think I'll leave thi stinker to Kusuo and try to think of wat to be less morbid towards all species. And of course text that picture of the silly lil guy to Touma