S1 Ep11 Captain Starlight

Oh my stars Im so sorry for the delay y'all! I was hella busy and I binged watched Dead End AND Centaur World. To say tge least I am blasted with inspo. Buuut to make it up to y'all I got some art of Y/N's "cider sona" I guess I could call it. Their name is Captain Starlight Soda! Because space is cool.

"Oh no

"Oh no. My balloon!"

Oh no. A child. Horrible little crotch goblins along with the one's who popped out the stomach like that Chestburster scene in the movie Alien. They screech and yell and have no manners or empathy to how the people around them feel when they're being horrible and loud. Look he's crying right now over that balloon.

I plugged my ears and watched as Kusuo went to retrieve his balloon. "Oh brother you are going to regret doing that" I followed him and unplugged my ears when the kid stopped crying. "Are you going to stay not crying now?"

The green haired child looked back and fourth between me and Kusuo. "Woooaaahhhh! You're Cyborg Ciderman Number two!" He pointed to Kusuo. "And you're Space Captain Starlight Soda!" He then pointed to me. I don't remember having a counterpart in a silly soda show. "Huh?"

"Yeah you guys look just like them and since you did the cider jump you must be them look!" He pulls out a comic book with Cyborg Ciderman on the cover as well as Captain Starlight. And I must admit the design for the Captain is hella cool but also very different from the design of the other characters. It definitely lays heavily on the Starlight part of their name.

"Yeah you two fight crime against Baron Cola! Cyborg Ciderman number two with his cider kicks and jumps by shooting the carbonation out of his hands and feet!" But then that.just leaves flat cider. "And Space Captain Starlight soda is an alien from outer space and a Captain of a big fancy soda powered space ship. And they travel across the galaxy to defeat evil! And and and Cyborg Ciderman number two is their long lost brother!"

The show kinda has parallels to the real world. Well this world isn't real but you get what Im saying. And a space Captain doesn't sound too bad after watching that two part choose your own adventure on The Tube™ that had that very very handsome engineer.