S1 Ep4 Ghosts?

BOO! OOGA BOOGA

"We just got a letter! We juat got a letter! We just got a letter! I wonder who it's from?" I sang a happy tune as we went to check the mail after we got home fromthe graveyard

"We just got a letter! We juat got a letter! We just got a letter! I wonder who it's from?" I sang a happy tune as we went to check the mail after we got home fromthe graveyard. "Im guessing you already know who it's from"

"Yeah. Unfortunately that means I have to lok some doors and some other things haha" I chuckled as I headed inside to do said tasks. A confused Kusuo headed to his room to read the letter.

It was from a psychic Medium named Toritsuka Reita. He was informed by ghosts that a pair of psychics lived around and he decided that he wanted training from them. He even called the two his masters in the letter. The psychics in question was of course Kusuo and I. Though I wouldn't really consider it being a psychic but I guess at this point it could be used as an umbrella term.

Soon there was a nock at the door. "ILL GET IT!" I made sure my fac mask was on properly before opening the door to the lilac bush haired man himself. "A visit already? Kusuo is only JUST reading the letter." I point out. Man is he desperate or what.

He was taken aback. 'The ghosts didn't tell me that one of them was pretty-' He brushed his hair out of his face in an attempt to be charming. He strikes a pose and leaned up against the door frame. "Hey baby why don't you take that mask off and gimme a kiss?~✨"

Like I said, desperate. "Oh no I prefer to keep it on. It hides all the judgemental stares I get if I don't but I assume those ghosts already told you about what I look like. No?"

"I uh. No but uh I was told that two beings of divine power lived here and I assume you're one of them." Oh he must think that I have a sister. Kusuo is going to kill me for this but he already knows about his powers. "Yeah me an my brother"

"Brother. . ." His demeanor did a full 180. He wa hoping for a beautiful woman that he could possibly seduce. I guess he'll have to romance one psychic for now. Might as well mess with him before I decide to try and beat him up. While he's still loveable and haven't revealed to be a total perv.

"Well c'mon let's go-" I grabbed him by the back of his shirt before hauling him over my shoulder like a caveman. "Woah someone's strong~" He purred. "I know it's a bit early but I hope it's the bedroom~" He cooed.

Well he's on the right track with the bedroom park. "Hey big brother! The ghost guy is here!" I open the door to Kusuo's bedroom and gently set Toritsuka down before ploping down on the bed. 'This isn't what I meant when I said bedroom but I can tak this as an opportunity to introduce myself to my masters!'

He bows to Saiki and I for a proper introduction. "It's nice to meet you masters. I am Reita Toritsuka. I am 16 year's old. But I guess you already know tht from your powers and stuff." He chuckled. "I heard all sorts of rumors about you guys from ghosts. Can either of you guys say ghost?"