S1 Ep3 Magic

Two chapters in one day. Praise me.

"Hey Kusuo look

"Hey Kusuo look. A street magician" I pointed out on our way home. Oh boy another reoccurring character to meet! So exciting. I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the magic show. "Why are your hands so cold? And why are you so fascinated with street magic when you have powers?" "Normal people don't have magic but they do an awfully good job at making it look like they have it!" It's true. Sure he uses anglingbto make it so the audience can't see the birdbut the audience doesn't know that and even if they did why would they dare-I mean bother ruining someone's act by explaining it.

Though it was afun and games I was worried about the bird under his hat. Poor thing but be cramped. Poor baby. After the act we headed up to him to help the poor bird out. Kusuo points to his head to indicate for him to take off his hat. He took off the hat but said that he wouldn't take tip from us. "Nooo!" he then realized his bird was unwell.

"I'm so sorry" He pet the bird. "I was so focused on the show that I forgot about you. Please gorgive me" Aww the bird is like his kid. Cute. "But how did you two know that she was under there unless. . . . You guys are magicians too!"

Oh snap I guess we are in some way. But the difference is that we have real magic. "Yeah hocus pocus and all that ha ha!" I chuckled to myself. "Yeah well I'm sorry about the show. Two professionals like you must've hates the show. I guess Im not cut out for it."

He explained to us his tragic backstory before asking us to pergform a trick. Oh gladly. I haven't really gotten to show off anything yet. "Kusuo gimme your bag an go somewhere where someone can't see you. I have a wonderful idea" He reluctantly agrees. Maybe this insan trick will convince the poor guy to get a real job.

I open the bag. "Oh are you going to pull a rabbit out of the bag. Well I have you know that I one pulled a bowling ball out of a hat" WRONG I reached into the bag to pull out Kusuo out of the bag. He then reache into the bag to pull out the assistant that was with the magician. I took a bow and prompted Kusuo to the same. He did not take a bow for his audience. So ungrateful.

But now the Magician was now even mor motivated than before. He was no calling us his masters. That's the last thing Kusuo wanted but it was bound to happen anyways  but at least I got to show off without outing myself. Oh it felt good but I'll sav it for later when we meet a new friend.

Later we saw good ol Uryoku Chouno appear on TV. And Saiki insists on making sure he was safe even though he insisted tht he didn't care about others. "Eh be my guest but I'm telling you hems going to be fine" Saiki of course didn't believe me and called bullshit because of my chaotic nature he assumed that I was leading that poor man to his death.

Now now he hasn't done anything wrong or malicious to me or my family so why in the world would I want to hurt him. Honestly I'm not THAT cruel. Even if he did I'd just hurt him really really badly, not kill him. Honestly why must he think so low of me?