S1 Ep2 Sports

I was just bouncing with excitement today 'Oh boy oh boy oh boy!' I couldn't wait to play dodgeball

I was just bouncing with excitement today 'Oh boy oh boy oh boy!' I couldn't wait to play dodgeball. I can't even remember the last time Ive played dodgeball. I can't wait to hit people in the face. "You need to calm down, violence isn't the answer for everything" Kusuo scolded. "You're right. It's the question and yes is the answer"

"Good grief whatnthe hell am I supposed to do with you?" He sighed and shook his head. "Nothin-" He then flicked my forehead. Ow.

"Saiki!" Oh here comes Hairo. Despite being the class rep I don't think Ive met him yet. . . Well officially met him. "Hey you must Y/N! I've heard a lot about you" Hems making it sound like I'm a little kid.

"Was it from this dork over here?" I pointed Kusuo. "My bro bro?" I asked. "Oh Saiki's your brother?" He could tell that we looked nothing alike other than the fact we're on the same plane of existence. "Well I'm adopted but I consider him family" Hairo then had a 'oh that explains it' look on his face. "That's nice well let's get settled into dodgeball teams. Im sure that you'd want to be on your brother's team"

'Yeah perfect team match up if someone wants to die. And stop talking to me like a kid. I know I'm on the short side but c'mon man' He's great and all but he's starting get on my nerves. "Yeah sure that sounds fun! ✨" I shouldn't upset him. Then someone will be out for my head for upsetting the ever charismatic Kineshi Hairo. Sounds familiar in a way. Though of course he could sway the masse with a peptalk so I shouldn't need to worry so much about 'dying'

"Alright let's get to it. Rock paper sissors and all that" Chaos chaos. Chaos will ensue. But I won't go apeshit yet. Hoo hoo! "Stop narrating in ryhmes and just play already. You're making thi harder for me than it has to be" Fine.

Ohoho it seems the Saiki bros™ hav been put on Hairo's team. Three absolute beast on a team can surely win well if Nendou wasn't on the ither team with Kaido of course as he's physically better than Hairo at like everything. Except for his flexibility, his man boob are too big.

"You're going down little buddy!" Aww he means me. I'm his little buddy. But little does he know I have the perfect strategy. Which is to dodge as its in the game title. But apparently the fallen classmates were upset by that. 'It's called DODGEballfor a reason numb nuts' apparently they want me to "Try harder." and "Try to get him out."

Hairo had went on to catch the ball that was dodged. And he was praised like a god. I just don't get people sometimes. Oh but alas he's scraped his knee and has to sit out. If he's coughing up blood from a scraped knee I think there's a more serious problem at hand than getting out in dodgeball.

As Kusuo attempts to get out of the game with a reasonably average likeability it given Hairo the time to save the game for our team. And everyone cheered even though he didn't have to sit out for a scraped knee. According to Ku my logic and hatred for being treated like a child brought Hairo's overall likeability to an astounding 99.99 repeated percent. He didn't know that his likeability meter could do decimals.