S1 Ep17 Tough Guy

I nee to be more consistent on updating this story lol

Walking is fun. It's a good form of exercise. It takes a lot less energy than running but has all the same  endurance building without feeling like you're going to explode. It also helps you feel accomplished. Especially if you're playing a walking game. (The Author has been playing pikmin bloom and it's been helping them with procrastination with exercise. They're also binging Stranger Things but that's unrelated). But most importantly it's fun to walk with friends. They can distract you from how much your feet hurt. But a downside of walking could ending up seeing something you were never meant to see,  like an eldritch horror, a pocket dimension, or maybe just finding out someone's secret.

For me and my dear friend Kaidou it was the last one. You see it was a day like any other. Kaidou and I had been walking to school when we saw it. Why neither Kusuo or Nendou were with us, I forgot but that doesn't matter dude I'm telling a story dude.

So as we were walking we had spotted Kuboyasu being shaken down by delinquents. But before either of us could leave to get him help it seems that Kuboyasu had beaten them up in a flash. That left us with the question,'Could Kuboyasu be a delinquent?' It's more likely than you think.

The fact that he was a delinquent just became more and more obvious. For example the pissed off face he made when Nendou sneezed on him but honestly id be mad too if someone DIDN'T SNEEZE INTO THEIR FUCKING ARM. Then there was the fact he was absolutely buff as hell and covered in scars and just straights up totally different like bro he looks like a twig with a shirt on. Where does he get his shirts those are like a cure for gender dysphoria.

And let's not forget what happened on the baseball field. Like he just screamed delinquent, from the way he swung the bat to the way he squatted. He even gave his own inspirational speech and found a stray dog that I hope he took home instead of just leaving it there like a true monster. Like I'm cool with beating the shit out of people but don't just leave a sweet lil animal out there to die.

On our way home from school Kaidou couldn't help but continue to speculate on weather or not Kuboyasu was a delinquent. We then ran into what was most definitely delinquents no doubt about it. We also ran into them in a literal sense as Kaido ended up bumping into one of them.

The delinquent started whining about how he broke his arm and that he needs to pay up. What a baby. I don't even carry money on me, I just pull it from a literal pocket dimension.

But don't worry folks our dear Kaidou is here to save the day as The Jet Black Wings has the power to defeat any foe. A simple punch and a kick to the delinquents will knock the out for good and using the power that's stored within him he was able to disintegrate the leaders arm and they ran away crying like a bunch of babies.

At least that's what Kaidou thought he did. In reality, which is often disappointing, he was being held up by the collar of his shirt. We were still getting mugged. As the two boys complied to handing over their wallets I just sorta stood there. "Hey you gotta give us your wallet too!" The delinquent got all up in my face while my brother made his grand escape. Asshole.

What the fuck do I do? I don't even have a wallet but it's not like I'm gonna take shit from this guy. I'm more powerful than this guy will ever be. But do I fight him? Other students suspect that perhaps I'm the delinquent. I'm not but how am I supposed to lie if I beat up the delinquents who'll probably come back for revenge, unlike some stupid meathead beach bros.

Well I don't really have to do anything now that Kuboyasu is here with another inspirational speech. I watched the delinquents drop to the ground one by one like birds from the sky. It looked pretty badass to be honest. But soon after he ran up to us and inspected us. "Are you guys alright? Are you hurt?" Aww he cares about us.

"Yeah we're ok!" Kaidou reassured him before turning to me. "But I'm pretty sure they were going to beat up Y/N since they didn't give them their wallet." Pshh as if they could land a scratch on me. "I don't have a wallet dude. the most I really carry on me is 2000 yen (20 usd). I only carry more If I'm told to bring more. Now why don't we stop talking about this and thank Kuboyasu for saving us." I turned to the lovely purple haired hero. "Oh yeah we already knew you were a delinquent" Might as well spill the beans a second time.

"Eh?!" We ended up having a long talk about it on the way home. Kaidou admitted that he saw Kuboyasu beat up the delinquents this morning as I knew from the moment he introduced himself to the class. He was a bit embarrassed that he couldn't hide it better but was glad that we didn't think any less of him and continued to be his friend.

~

Me and the boys head out go to have some ramen. We have traveled far and wide to go to the shop Nendou had been talking about all day.  When we got there that the shop is closed because the owner had hay fever, Nendou and Kaidou then get into an argument. "Screw you guys I'm going home." I tagged along to have fun not to argue. They need to get their shit together instead of bickering. Maybe for the next few days I'll go do something else than walk home with them. Surely nothing interesting will happen will happen as I do so.

~

On a cold winter day, PK Academy is holding a marathon race. Which is one of the worst kinds of days to do it but at least its scolding hot besides being by Hairo will warm them up soon enough, I swear that guy has some sort of pyrokinesis or something. Speaking of Hairo, he's using this as an opportunity to avenge his loss against Nendou.

During the race everyone had gotten tired out from trying to catch up with Nendou and Hairo but luckily Kusuo was able to use his restoration powers to give them their energy back probably so he could be in an average placement in the race. He achieved that by the way but as per usual Kaidou's less than stellar athletics got him in last place.

🌎

sorry if this one's a bit boring lol. feelin a lil uinspired