Mini Ep2 A Meeting Of Soulmates

A firm believer that he's strawberry blond. Also takes place about a week after the last chapter. These episodes may be mini but they hold LORE. THATS THE BEST PART! LOOOORRREEEE. So y'all better be reading. Because readers get cookies. Here you go 🍪. I also really like the AI artwork for this one as well. So cute.

Pov Touma Asumi Third person

Ever since that particular encounter at The House Of Fortune Telling he's been coming into town every day after school for a week to look for his soulmate. And so far he had no hope of finding them yet. His dear Y/N has been doing the same and going into town to look for him. Of course not using their powers. This has got to be natural as possible in order for him not to be suspicious of them. They have to calculate every move to be the least suspicious as possible but also be hella romantic. They're filled with determination to get their likeability meter OVER 9000! That's even nore than Kurimi and Kuniharu's likability towards each other.

★。・:**:・゚★

Touma had a scheduled route planned out to find his soulmate. The route hit ever place a teen his age would want to hang out at. Parks, stores, restaurants, ect. Though he's gotten some weird looks from peering into windows it's better than just waiting outside schools. Besides most people would've gone home by then before he got there but at least he's getting his steps in.

One day he diverted from his route to get a snack from a 7-11. He was quite hungry today because the poor boy got his lunch stolen by a dog on his way to school. It was unwise to chase after a rabid dog so he just didn't have lunch for that day. Lucky for him 7-11 has all sorts of good stuff. He could have a picnic or banquet just from stuff from 7-11. He simply can wait to browse and analyze all of his options down to net weightvand calories and overall cost. A mathematic's dream!

He happily entered the store and walked down ailes to look at everything. Should he have a light snack because dinner is coming up soon or should he make up for the food that got stolen from that dog. If it's the second one should he just recreate his lunch or should he go for something different?

As he ponders his options whil he walked he spaced out a bit and wasn't really paying attention to where he was walking and bumped into someone. "Oh my apologies I-" He stopped in his tracks as he looked up to the absolute god-ess before him. The snow white hair with blue tips. The red eyes that lead a kind gaze towards his direction.

It's the one and only Y/N, his soulmate. He must admit they were much more attractive than he imagined. Millions upon trillions of thoughts ran through his mind but surprisingly for once he could barely form words and just stuttered a bit before he finally let out two words that would inflic psychic damage to the poor Y/N. "Oh Wow-" his face flushed red and he could feel it too. His palms were sweaty and his heart was beating so fast he felt like it would explode. His knees were trembling and he felt like he was going to throw up. It was illogical to believe in love at first sight but he was under the curse of love and there was no cure.