Chapter 6 : ONLY MINE ♡

~ [02/05/2022]

Back to Seoul:

These days Taehyung seems too busy. Every day he is having a long meeting with Yoongi and other executives at the company. You are his personal assistant and you literally live under the same roof but still, you didn't talk to him properly for like a week.

What's making him too busy these days? Though, stress suits his work attitude.

Today Yoongi takes a day off and surprisingly you find Taehyung scrolling through his phone. You get curious if something is going wrong with the company or its CEO and ask your mind to Jimin.

"Why do you ask? Is something wrong Noona?"

"Last week, Daepyonim and Mr. Min looked too busy with something. I can't see that stress on Daepyonim's face today. If they completed their task, they should be happy but they aren't. Everything seems weird Jimina!"

Jimin sighs and while standing beside you, he leans his head on your shoulder and pouts,

"Oh yaa! They have been trying to get a contract signed by some company but failed repeatedly. Finally they gave up, I guess!" You pat his head and wonder,

Why is Jimin sighing? Leave that on our Mr. Kim! It's HIS work to get the contract!

Ahh wait! Why did Daepyonim give up? He doesn't seem like a person who gives up easily?

Before you could ask "Why?", Taehyung peeped out of his office door and called you urgently, in front of all the employees working out there.

Ahh! That's a little embarrassing! Lemme just bury my potato face somewhere!

You make your way to his office, trying to hide your face from other employees and he welcomes you with a task, "Y/n! I want you to complete a very simple task."

However, Taehyung gives you the same task that he couldn't complete with Mr. Min but keeps that a secret from you. You have no previous work experience and hence no connections in the industry. You work day and night to get that one contract signed. The task seems almost impossible to you but surprisingly you manage to get that contract signed.

Thanks Jennie! Thanks to your buddy for helping me out with this stupid task!

After a week of struggle, you go to Taehyung's office and submit the completed contract. He takes a quick look at it, pretends to stay unsurprised and praises you for your hard work. "Well, it was a very easy task, Good job, you may leave now."

That's it?? Do I deserve only that 'Good Job'? I literally worked my ass day and night to get this work done!

He is too bad at appreciating his employees, I swear! 

He is worse!

Taehyung's POV:

After Y/n leaves, you (Taehyung) take a deep breath and try to make yourself believe that the task on which you gave up, she completed.

"YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! OMG, how did she do that? She really is something." you scream loudly but not that loud to let other employees hear you out!

You just keep smiling and wondering how smart Y/n is to get it done. While you are still in your world, Jimin enters the office with a bundle of files in his hands and keeps staring at you. But you don't realize that someone is there, standing in front of you.

"Daepyonim?? DAEPYONIM?????"

With the loud call of your name, you get alarmed and look at the Jimin who came into your office out of nowhere. Being all flustered, you ask, "Why? What? What do you want Jimin?"