Chapter 2 : One more disaster!

~ [28/04/2022]

NEXT DAY, AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS:

As soon as you reach, you see a black colored hair guy, standing calmly under the shade of the tree, whose hair was flying with the swish of wind.

Woah! He looks cool! 

Oh! It's Jimin, lol! (you realize)

You call him "Jiminaa!" and he turns back with his beautiful shining eyes already waiting for you to come. 

Meeting after ages, like a tiny chick he runs towards you and hugs you tightly. Not even thinking about leaving you, he softly says, "Noona! I missed you."

He is cute! 

You like him. You hug him back happily. You could feel the warmth of a caring friend, a kind of little brother.

Later, you enter the huge mansion-like house following Jimin and stop right in front of a tall guy whose back was facing you. Trying to make his breakfast, he almost gives up and with a frustrating voice shouts at Jimin,

"WHEN WILL YOU FIND ME AN ASSISTANT?"

Jimin quickly looks at you, smiles under his non-existing mustache, and says, "Here she is!"

Y/n! Is he your new boss? A little short-tempered, I'd say.

Well, he looks quite good from behind, not bad!

You are all ready to show your energetic and enthusiastic face to his boss but as soon as he turns around, your eyes widen and your jaws drop down with shock and disappointment. With your heart beating at the rate of 200, you talk to yourself for a while,

Is this real or am I hallucinating? 

Why are those angelic eyes from yesterday again in front of me? 

His stare feels like he'll eat up my whole existence.

Mr. Boss raises his eyebrow an inch above, tilting his head a bit, and shoots you with his glaring but confused eyes.

Oh no! Maybe he recognized me.

One more disaster! Crap!!!

You slowly muster up some courage and while continuously thinking about whether his existence is real or not, you nervously ask, "Jimin! Is he the one about whom you told me yesterday?"

Jimin gets a bit surprised looking at the expressions printed on both of your faces. Something is going on but maybe not, thinks Jimin.

"Yes! He is my boss who is looking for a personal assistant."

With that, the attractive morning whisky voice breaks the ongoing threads of thoughts in your head, "Wow!! I didn't expect you to come all the way down here. I hope you compensated for my car damage. It was expensive as hell!"

As if I expected him to be Jimin's Boss!

Ha. Ha. You laugh sarcastically within yourself. 

Jimin gets shocked with disbelief as if you didn't. Before Jimin can understand the situation and speak something, you respond, "I didn't know that you'd be Jimin's boss, the CEO of Borahae Company. I just heard that you were..."

But before you can even finish, that bold voice startles you, "I don't need you! You may leave."

How rude of him! 

Indeed, handsome faces are not meant to be soft-hearted!

"Without asking any question, he rejected her, why?", asks Jimin to himself. Looking at your disappointed but not so disappointed face, Jimin raises his voice a little,